Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

oh how I hate editing post so join me at it then

Started by fleamailman, November 21, 2016, 02:12:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

You must understand that there are very few posters I dislike, Kiebers, and even fewer that I wish permabanned.

That being said, I desire that posters make an effort...  An attempt at least...  to generate their posts in such a manner that it is easy to read and to comprehend.

Flea has his "style."  Since nobody responds to him, I can assume it's because they are like me...  They don't read his posts.

The solution is simple...  Take the time to properly generate a sentence, and even a paragraph.  It's not hard!

kiebers

Still boils down to, don't like it don't read it. If there is something wrong with him posting what he does then I will submit there are drunk, repetitive, condescending posts from someone else here that quite a few don't like either. What, when and where..........
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

fleamailman

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You must understand that there are very few posters I dislike, Kiebers, and even fewer that I wish permabanned. That being said, I desire that posters make an effort...  An attempt at least...  to generate their posts in such a manner that it is easy to read and to comprehend. Flea has his "style."  Since nobody responds to him, I can assume it's because they are like me...  They don't read his posts. The solution is simple...  Take the time to properly generate a sentence, and even a paragraph.  It's not hard!

"...sorry, simply you're not my target audience now..." replied the goblin suspecting that he was addressing some clueless old dude who hadn't received thumbtexts on a cellphone to date, probably someone who also didn't have his own thread neither, meaning no readership to speak of, yet in spite of the threadbare state he was in was adamant in thinking he could lecture someone on what would get them more reads, whereupon the goblin just smiled at the ineptness therein, relating "...look, just stick to trolling is all I'm suggesting, because if you really knew what it takes then you'd have what it takes, by way of readership on a thread thus proving my wrong about you and your opinion with it, simply where there's no thread it's no you by it..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/e6564f6b9f2680143cb1681ee9055272.jpg">

fleamailman

Quote from: "kiebers"Still boils down to, don't like it don't read it. If there is something wrong with him posting what he does then I will submit there are drunk, repetitive, condescending posts from someone else here that quite a few don't like either. What, when and where..........

"...feel free to delete what you like of mine whenever and without warning too, I'm easy..." smiled the goblin adding "...most folks find my posts hard to read at first, just like those thumbtexts are to angry old dudes, but after awhile they get used to it and don't even notice, afterwhich the advantage is that it hides my age, I mean what is the point of being anonymous now if the gap between the way one writes something and way it should be written gives the game away..." asked the goblin then adding "...if on this internet you write like everyone else than like everyone else is all that it'll be, now close your eyes and recall the usernames of the those forums you frequent today and those have frequented through the years till now, where my bet is that there are so many usernames you can't quite remember clearly, ah but see if you can forget having conversed with a goblin like this now...", but that was just the goblin for you, somehow he always suspected that there was a reason for most things people did, yet until he knew the nature to the game itself he never advised upon the way to play it lest he'd look stupid in the ineptness

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/999d32ff0719a7d4675d2ea7654523f5.jpg">

kiebers

Quote from: "fleamailman"
Quote from: "kiebers"Still boils down to, don't like it don't read it. If there is something wrong with him posting what he does then I will submit there are drunk, repetitive, condescending posts from someone else here that quite a few don't like either. What, when and where..........

"...feel free to delete what you like of mine whenever and without warning too, I'm easy..." smiled the goblin adding "...most folks find my posts hard to read at first, just like those thumbtexts are to angry old dudes, but after awhile they get used to it and don't even notice, afterwhich the advantage is that it hides my age, I mean what is the point of being anonymous now if the gap between the way one writes something and way it should be written gives the game away..." asked the goblin then adding "...if on this internet you write like everyone else than like everyone else is all that it'll be, now close your eyes and recall the usernames of the those forums you frequent today and those have frequented through the years till now, where my bet there are so many usernames you can't quite remember clearly, ah but see if you can forget having conversed with a goblin now...", but that was just the goblin for you, somehow he always suspected that there was a reason for most things people did, yet until he knew the nature to the game itself he never advised upon the way to play it lest he'd look stupid in the ineptness

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/999d32ff0719a7d4675d2ea7654523f5.jpg">

Nothing needs to be deleted. Everything is cool with me. No rules, real or imagined, have been broken. I am enjoying your contributions.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, the "honest dating" thread

QuoteAnyway, one can only play a "part" for so long before the facade slips and the real person emerges.....

and with that the goblin's facade slipped off and the real goblin emerged from behind it, saying "...naah, can't remember which one of me was my mask now...", and yet joking apart the goblin could simply relate to people more openly hidden like this, no, it wasn't "meet ups" he was actually seeking anyway, instead he just wanted to know how other people were experiencing their lives, their thoughts, their feelings, etc., their reflections too, saying "...how odd it must sound to to you that casual relationships seem too cheap to me whereas real relationships seem too costly now...", so the internet just offered the goblin two places it seemed, those those places where he actually grew to admire people and like for their depth of character, and those others elsewheres then what he sawattributes were little more than triggers to his nagging lagging libido, adding "...and as to my honestly here, I very much doubt that I could be this honest even if for example you had known me as your bank manager, or as your doctor, or as your local policeman even, so my anonymity is my honesty behind it..."

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y297/jrstack/deception.jpg">

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, a "last post" thread

QuoteWhat do I win?

the goblin welcomed everyone to this thread, saying "...ah now, to post is to win against one's deailylife, yes, but one's dailylife then builds up around one after posting, so one has to win again repeatedly like pruning back the externals each time...", and then, once more, the path of the goblin's imagination stretched before him here, where he could write absolutely anything upon that path and win this moment by it, that much he knew, but he also knew too, that he would then have to live with what he had posted, saying "...you see, in dailylife it's all too clear who one is now as there is that mirror, one's bank statement too, those certificates of education, one's passport, one's family ties, and all the rest too that goes up to make that "you" that you have always known yourself by, and yet here upon forumland it's different, none of that matters, as there is only that which you post to know your "virtual self" by, simply while here you are what you post of yourself, and thus you post your posts and somehow you see yourself reflected back by them too, in short you win a glimpse of that self here that would otherwise be hidden by all those externals in dailylife..."

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l18/fleamailman/scad-9631-18806_fabricaEos.jpg">

72 66 309

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, written in the mountains, modified for the "what are you thinking" thread

the goblin is thinking of this daylight moon one often sees at altitude with those strange padded clouds that seem some ever deceptive backdrop in the deathlike cold silence around one, broken only perhaps by a frantic mountain crow who, in passing over those ice covered peaks, never shares the goblin's wish to return to the warmth and security of the valley below, and yes the goblin knew well it's warning as it seemed to voice "...goblin, one's at death's door here, they don't return who enters now, where just your being here quickens your end too, and how the body pays its price for your courting death like this, so return now goblin as you don't belong with us yet...", at which point the goblin's mind raced back to the point where the head mistress had warned the class against the use of drugs, with her exact words in search of your inner man you ruin the outer one, but only now after all these year then could the goblin really reply with any clarity to her and that crow above, saying "...well, it seems that those things which do not somehow ruin the body hardly merit one's reason for living either, where mere "living" in itself was never the point of our being here now, and besides, this transient dailylife was never mine to keep anyway, so now I will descend to that safety of society below, and yes, these mountains are the gates of death with its infinite beyond, but just I wanted to flirt to with death a little longer while she bides her time for me..."

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l18/fleamailman/frizzell_lead.jpg">

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere,

"...just that the present grows dark in a world that barely notices the nature of the beast hidden in full view within its midst, one who feeds off debt and whose sharp talons seem so far apart it seems as to have no connection whatsoever within one's dailylife and beyond..." mentioned the goblin, explaining "...for indeed cyprus and greece does seem a long way off from the city and wallstreet, but no, for however one cuts it today, those zombie banks will still have to be unloaded upon the taxpayer eventually, and I dare say in ever increasing numbers by the end of it too, all resulting in a mixture of seemingly disconnected unrest and repression, as suspected perhaps by those unjoined dots of news haphazardly reported in the mainstream media if not explained by them though, yet our global system can't write its debts off in any other way so it's this very austerity that is put forward as the cure all of our ills that actually causes the unrest and repression that the media so begrudgingly reports piecemeal if at, all without this explanation though...", at which point the goblin just recollected something saying "...so perhaps then, that beast, the one that is mentioned in the bible as both there and not there, is in fact this beast of compounded debt then, something borrowed unto itself in borrowed time too today, ah but tomorrow though it will eat up the borrowers and still by hungry afterwards..."

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oz8xB06mHyoGE7ZoQ/source.gif">

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere, goblin doing a welcome

QuoteHello! I've been popping around the site for the past few days and I'm kind of curious what the procedure is to get more involved? Right now I have something published but I'm not getting any feedback on it, is that typical? There are so many unreviewed things that I'm afraid I'll never be seen on here, what makes you come back to the site?

"...welcome to here then..." smiled the goblin apologizing about the place being much like a ghostship without a crew, and with only those creatures who had hitched a ride onboard so to speak, at which point the goblin just turned back to xxxxx and mentioned "...well, if you ever lack for company I'll be here for you to chat with whenever, I mean I'm friendly enough, not that I cut it as a critic unless you want to write worse/worser/worsest, but what does that matter since there must be more posters reading posts these days than most anything else now, so doesn't the real question then become how does one pull those posters to one's posts here...", ah, but by "here" the goblin meant forumland in general rather than any one forum in particular, meanwhile the ghostship would no doubt take its passengers where it wilst then, the goblin too would just be here in passing it seems

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/8e7d5b40d2ddec58c28a66be579d1d64.png">

xxxx

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

"...so it's america on the behest of saudi royal family that is bombing issis positions in syria and iraq, while it is russia on the behest of the syria's assad that is bombing issis positions too, where there is no liaison whatsoever between them, and where there is clearly no end in sight and with no set enemy neither, and where those then displaced by it either become terrorists or refugees depending if they have the will to fight on or not..." blurted the goblin at the absurdity of it all, where somewhere in the background of the goblin's mind the devil's voice was smugly relating "...so how do you like my proxy war goblin, yes it's a proxy war and it's coming to a country near you soon, so choose now between dying for what you believe in or living for what you don't believe in probably in a country that doesn't want you there neither, so either a refugee or a terrorist is your final choice isn't it, for if this is what my arab spring is now, just imagine what my pan european is not pan global summer will be like in the end..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/7deb1f943939c21def66938a407ca128.jpg">

fleamailman

repost from elsewhere

the goblin was thinking that christmas wouldn't be christmas without feeling bloated, inebriated and dull before crowning it all by watching those christmas television shows too, "...ah yes, but the preparation has to be just right to really get the most out of one's christmas viewing..." remembered the goblin

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll207/pinnacullata/boring_tv.jpg">

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I wish I could say this thread is uplifting but it isn't.

Did you expect it to be Azhya?

fleamailman

("...perhaps it's for the best that it isn't uplifting then..." smiled the goblin aware that the more he tried to please the further away it seemed to be from what he intended to be, then adding "...not that I'm trying to displease neither, just I'm trying to get the post right to myself in its reposting...")

repost from elsewhere

the goblin looked over to the old man who had had to bow to the pressure of his years and ever that slow unwelcome moderation towards of his lifestyle each time, how the old man had stuck it out in an ever increasing compromise between some prison like need for self preservation, and some inner desire for some reckless behavior still, but his age was like an encroaching tide of reality where reality was unavoidable, the goblin sighed "...I mean look at him, and how those consequences kill off any dashful spirit now, where would you believe me his childhood was once a folly of "no tomorrow" even...", yet the old man then looked back at the goblin and just shrugged in his compromise and muted surrender as he then pushed the coffee cup towards the goblin tapping its rim with his forefinger all with a gesture of undeniable encouragement, which was the point when the goblin for his part somehow understood what old man was getting at, smiling back "...ah no, no such surrender here, no indignity neither, nor even a compromise to that dailylife there, for here inside me now I am as I ever as I was, just a reckless child within..."

http://www.writerscafe.org/uploads/rte/99bde2b68970fcb63f2bc358ae49dd5f.jpg">

291 5522 286145

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview