The best topic

Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The GG revenge thread.

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, November 27, 2016, 02:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Gordy, calm down man, that pacemaker you've had fitted is brand new!

detracts from the 12'' penile implant  :roll:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"I can't think of anything right yet but you should start a thread for suggestions along with a pic so people can find something that suits your face.

I don't think so.

That could be an entertaining thread. Can someone else do it Mel????

I will!!

Right that's it folks

IT'S FUCKEN ON  :tease:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Youre a fucken maggot cunt .....you want pi watch this space Stephen. I'm gonna roast you like a fucken long pig and hold you out to dry. I'm not scared of you cunt any time any place. Are you drunk nigger ?? Youre a fucked up unit you know that.

Gee, Gordy...wassup, pal?

Was it something I said?

Calm yourself son. You'll pop a valve.

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"All that matters is what the old selfish bitch left you. $$$$.

She wasn't that old. Early 60's.  Cancer can be a bitch.

My parents were both public servants, so there wasn't a windfall in bank savings.  Most of the Estate value was generated by the sale of their home.

How terrible Mel..

:sad:

I can relate to you, I really can.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Youre a fucken maggot cunt .....you want pi watch this space Stephen. I'm gonna roast you like a fucken long pig and hold you out to dry. I'm not scared of you cunt any time any place. Are you drunk nigger ?? Youre a fucked up unit you know that.

Was it something I said?

nah I'm perfectly ok mate hows things your end ? Hows the wif and dog ...ah good give them my regards.
Quote from: "Mod Team"Removed video again. There will be no PI war regardless of how public the information may be. Please do not keep posting the video, nor should anyone post yours or your business PI.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Wulf

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's just not that funny, food hamper...

Now you know why you are where you are in life, and why you'll always stay there.

Well I'm glad you didn't find it humorous because that wasn't the intent.

It was stated with all the sincerity I could muster. Unfortunately it's a given that you didn't get the message.

Was someone supposed to care?

No, but apparently you cared enough to respond when it wasn't even directed at you.

Something up your ass, there Rainman?

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Was it something I said?

nah I'm perfectly ok mate hows things your end ? Hows the wif and dog ...ah good give them my regards.
Quote from: "Mod Team"Removed video again. There will be no PI war regardless of how public the information may be. Please do not keep posting the video, nor should anyone post yours or your business PI.

Seems to me you've been running your mouth, making threats and generally acting like a coon on crack.

You have an issue?

Let's deal with it, mano e mano.

What's your beef, bucko?

GORDY GAMBINO

Whadda you fucken think the fucken License numbers
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

And?

Correct me if I am wrong, but those numbers were published on YOUR web site.

Now, I am the first to admit that I rarely comprehend how your minuscule brain functions, so forgive my perplexity here.

YOUR website is a PUBLIC site, is it not? Anyone here, or anywhere, is able to access it and read the information contained therein for themselves.

Now, do you understand what the word "private" means? Let me help, and keep it simple. Its sort of the opposite of "public".

Thus, only someone with the intellectual capacity of a quokka can possibly convert publicly available information published in their web site as PRIVATE FUCKING INFORMATION. You will agree, I'm sure, that I do not have access to some secret asbestos removing society that regards the disclosure of licence numbers as a capital offence.

The reality is it is NOT "P fucking I" if YOU make it PUBLICLY available, you soap-licking whore-banging glorified garbage collector.

You want to start a PI war, PM me for my phone number. But don't hunt what you can't kill, sunshine.

kiebers

[size=120]Start a PI war and I will stop it.[/size]

You both need to calm down.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Bricktop

Do YOU see a PI war here?

Do YOU see any PI posted by me?

Don't wave your fucking stick at me, Tex. Take it up with your buddy Gambino.

It seems he's suddenly grown a pair of internet testicles, and is issuing threats in a forum. I'm merely giving him the chance to do it directly.

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Gordy Gambino does not have a website.

You dopey fuckhead.

Everyone knows your business name. You spread it around yourself.

Now, where's this PI you're turning blue over.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "kiebers"
[/video]
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Gordy Gambino does not have a website.

You dopey fuckhead.

Everyone knows your business name. You spread it around yourself.

Now, where's this PI you're turning blue over.

Whateva wankstain
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview