The best topic

Replies: 8485
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:56:05 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The GG revenge thread.

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, November 27, 2016, 02:15:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

You are the one running your fat mouth, exposing photographs and insulting my family, on top of making threats.

Pretending you are a four year old who's just tried to ingest a Weber BBQ full of hot coals isn't going to weasel your way out of this.

Back up your mouth, or run off crying your little eyes out.

kiebers

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Whadda you fucken think the fucken License numbers

Quote from: "Oberon"Do YOU see a PI war here?

Do YOU see any PI posted by me?

Don't wave your fucking stick at me, Tex. Take it up with your buddy Gambino.

It seems he's suddenly grown a pair of internet testicles, and is issuing threats in a forum. I'm merely giving him the chance to do it directly.

I deleted shit you both posted. At this point I don't care who started what. Don't post someone else's real life information without permission. Just that simple.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Or what, Tex?

I posted NO fucking PI, and don't play games and accuse me of so doing.

What I posted was taken from a PUBLIC web site.

It did not disclose a name, or address. It was not even critical, inflammatory or insulting.

Don't try and impress the ladies with your mod stick. I give no fuck.

This rat fucker posted a picture of my wife, and insulted her directly. He then made threats to me.

You would be wise to step aside.

RW

It was a video from YouTube actually.

Gordy, you are being a jackass.  He didn't post anything we all didn't know.  I know you are sensitive because SMP fucked with you but that little maggot isn't here.  Relax.  We's all mates.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Everybody Zen!!

http://bestanimations.com/Nature/nature-waterfall-animated-gif-6.gif">

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Whadda you fucken think the fucken License numbers

Quote from: "Oberon"Do YOU see a PI war here?

Do YOU see any PI posted by me?

Don't wave your fucking stick at me, Tex. Take it up with your buddy Gambino.

It seems he's suddenly grown a pair of internet testicles, and is issuing threats in a forum. I'm merely giving him the chance to do it directly.

I deleted shit you both posted. At this point I don't care who started what. Don't post someone else's real life information without permission. Just that simple.

You're talking shit.

The issue at hand is PRIVATE INFORMATION. WTF is "real life" information?

My name? Your name? Your picture?

Or are you making rules on the fly?

I posted NO PI!!! If the disclosure of that information is so precious, go over to his website...the one he has disclosed himself...and edit your little heart out.

He's acting like an unregistered dog, and I do not appreciate you categorising what I did in the same classification as his actions.

I repeat; don't try to intimidate me because Fash's desperation to find someone...anyone...to mod the forum led her to recruit you. I don't bow to paper tigers.

kiebers

I'm not trying to intimidate you or Gordy. I know I don't. Just like y'all don't intimidate me.  

When I see something like this
QuoteYou want to start a PI war, PM me for my phone number.

I am going to step in and stop it. If I have to further expand the parameters to real life info then I will. Last thing anyone wants to relive is the smp/ghost, smp/gordy BS that went on. So y'all kiss and make up and lets go on down the road.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

When you see something like that, which is of no concern to you or this forum, you walk on by.

I offered Gordy the opportunity to take the matter up PRIVATELY.

When someone threatens me and insults my family, he WILL be called to account. That has nothing to do with you.

Play the hero elsewhere, and don't try to patronise me.

GORDY GAMBINO

When someone threatens me and insults my family, he WILL be called to account.

Youre a fucken nobody. A toothless tiger. You got no enforcers you got nothing except ya dreams of what could have been. Now go and fuck that ugly wif.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Gordon, stop being a classless pig.  He actually posted something that made you look like a credible human and you thank him by insulting his wife.  Knock it off with the shit show ya damn roo humper or I'll come over there and slap youse.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"When someone threatens me and insults my family, he WILL be called to account.

Youre a fucken nobody. A toothless tiger. You got no enforcers you got nothing except ya dreams of what could have been. Now go and fuck that ugly wif.

By you??

Son, I've swept the streets clean of shit like you for years.

Big mouthed street shit that pisses their pants when the heat comes down.

Did anyone threaten you?

Did anyone insult your family?

You're a fucking drug drenched fucktard with a mouth passing cheques his brain can't cash.

You're nothing. A foghorn in the middle of the desert. A meaningless noise.

You would NEVER say to me face to face what you mouth off on the web.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Everybody Zen!!

http://bestanimations.com/Nature/nature-waterfall-animated-gif-6.gif">

Beautiful picture Berry Sweet.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Angry White Male

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"How terrible Mel..

I can relate to you, I really can.

It's nothing that ever ran in the family, so it was kind of a surprise to me just how fast things can happen.

Angry White Male

And Oberon is correct here, Gordy...

There was no PI posted here.  If some posters want to make that more than it is, I suppose they can.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview