Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

My Two Pennies on Heroin OD's...

Started by Angry White Male, November 25, 2016, 08:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I got some sad news last night. A nephew of mine died of a drug overdose. I didn't know him well, he was from my ex's side of the family. He'd been using for awhile. He almost died last year from fentanol overdoes. Fentanol is what took him. He was only 24.

My condolences to you and your inlaws.

Annie

Thanks for the condolences. There will be a funeral this week or next. There'll be lots of his side coming down from the interior. My daughter wants to go but not sure about my son. He's still in shock. He wasn't close to his cousin but he was a nice guy nonetheless.  This is the second person I've known who has fallen to this  :sad:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Thanks for the condolences. There will be a funeral this week or next. There'll be lots of his side coming down from the interior. My daughter wants to go but not sure about my son. He's still in shock. He wasn't close to his cousin but he was a nice guy nonetheless.  This is the second person I've known who has fallen to this  :sad:

Sad indeed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Thanks for the condolences. There will be a funeral this week or next. There'll be lots of his side coming down from the interior. My daughter wants to go but not sure about my son. He's still in shock. He wasn't close to his cousin but he was a nice guy nonetheless.  This is the second person I've known who has fallen to this  :sad:

Will you be going Annie?

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I hate funerals but I will go.

Nobody enjoys them, but we still go.