The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Any Electricians In The House?

Started by Angry White Male, December 07, 2016, 10:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Now you get to see who gets to live and who gets to die just like Uncle Hans SS officer @ Auschwitz .

Pump action them birdies they are all free like your wif blow em away Tex.

Don't shoot out the gay as light.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

If they had a red cup, I would have bought it!  It was made in New Zealand, and for some reason pink was the closest colour they make.

In fact, the other colours were very "fabulous" also.  Maybe if you Kiwi and Ozzie folk exported non-fabulous colours, I would have bought it.

Angry White Male

We shall now see the proof.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2u77dp2.png">

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I smoke pot occasionally in the evening to make me sleepy.  I prefer it over alcohol.

Yes Fashy its a cold one lately.  I park in a sheltered area so im lucky and I car pool to work...fun times.....

...errrmerrgerrrd!!  Its snowing!!!

I took a look at weather network Vancouver and it's showing a high of -5 on Friday. That would be one of the lowest highs I have seen for your city. Where I live it would be considered unseasonably mild for this time of year.

GORDY GAMBINO

Its fucken gaye that birdfeeder ac_razz
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Its fucken gaye that birdfeeder ac_razz

My husband made a combination bird feeder and bird house for his mother a long time ago..

It was something else.

Anonymous

I should buy a bird feeder for my balcony.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I smoke pot occasionally in the evening to make me sleepy.  I prefer it over alcohol.

Yes Fashy its a cold one lately.  I park in a sheltered area so im lucky and I car pool to work...fun times.....

I took a look at weather network Vancouver and it's showing a high of -5 on Friday. That would be one of the lowest highs I have seen for your city. Where I live it would be considered unseasonably mild for this time of year.

It snowed a lot on Friday.  It doesnt normally get that cold here.  I dont like freezing tempuratures.  I have to turn my heat up a tad higher to warm up.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Its a female

I believe so.  The Males have red feathers around their heads.

I never knew just how territorial and mean hummers can be!  I have a female that now sits on a small branch about 30 feet from my feeder.  She guards it all day, and chases away other hummers that go to the feeder.

In fact, when I check the feeder, she has actually come up twice to me, and hovered about six inches away from my eyeballs, staring me straight in the eyes.  I have never come this close to any wild bird.

When she realizes that I can't be scared off, she retreats back to her branch to watch and guard.

Tough little fuckers they are, these hummers...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wulf"BTW, does anyone else get the feeling that this drunken idiot will end up electrocuting these frickin birds?

Quote from: "Wulf"You can't make this shit up.

Anything left to say, Oscar Jr?

No?  If not, then you can keep your fucking hatch shut from now on.

Go to Memebee and join them...  They love and coddle idiots like you.  Trust me, I know.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Herman"

It snowed a lot on Friday.  It doesnt normally get that cold here.  I dont like freezing tempuratures.  I have to turn my heat up a tad higher to warm up.

You're being forced to live like people in the rest of the country in winter Berry.

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wulf"BTW, does anyone else get the feeling that this drunken idiot will end up electrocuting these frickin birds?

Quote from: "Wulf"You can't make this shit up.

Anything left to say, Oscar Jr?

No?  If not, then you can keep your fucking hatch shut from now on.

Go to Memebee and join them...  They love and coddle idiots like you.  Trust me, I know.

You bored, Ace or just mad?

Took you three days to answer that post. It's old news. Next you will be bumping 2year old threads like old monkey pants, just so you can get a tiny bit of attention.  :laugh3:

BTW, if Van was all about coddling idiots, you would have a place there for life. Go make another bird feeder so you can pretend you are back in special Ed shop class, you fucking besotted, moron.

Angry White Male

Wow!

All that effort, Wulf...  for nothing!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Its a female

I believe so.  The Males have red feathers around their heads.

I never knew just how territorial and mean hummers can be!  I have a female that now sits on a small branch about 30 feet from my feeder.  She guards it all day, and chases away other hummers that go to the feeder.

In fact, when I check the feeder, she has actually come up twice to me, and hovered about six inches away from my eyeballs, staring me straight in the eyes.  I have never come this close to any wild bird.

When she realizes that I can't be scared off, she retreats back to her branch to watch and guard.

Tough little fuckers they are, these hummers...

The females are brownish and the males are the green ones...they are the pretty ones..its a mating thing.