The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Any Electricians In The House?

Started by Angry White Male, December 07, 2016, 10:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I've cobbled this together with what I could find at a local store.  Not exactly pretty, but should do the job.  Time will tell if it prevents freezing.

Plus, the cup should glow reddish/pinkish at night when plugged in.  Just in time for the Holidays.

If it's not enough to prevent freezing, I'll have to find a shorter cup to bring the bulb even closer to the feeder.

http://i68.tinypic.com/51zdax.jpg">

That is fucken gayer than the cat with the fucken lead.

It looks like something a Thai tranny would shove up yer ass.

With the light on.

Now birds they sleep at night so apart from blowing the whole grid with ya ass your invention has no other practical application.

As for pulling shielas at hardware it's only tough fucken building contactors like me that get that crumpet Ace.

Now they think ya light is some gay truck stop shit .

It's pink.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

The sluts wanna know when Blurt shoves the bulb up ya ass whether the light stays on like a brake light or whether is goes on and off like a indicator or whether ya go the full tranny slut bitch and turn the light on like ya at fucken Las Vegas.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

I know it's pink!  It's the closest fucking to colour to red that I could find in a size that worked!

The birds won't mind...

Angry White Male

I was kinda surprised to see that my pink plastic cup was made in New Zealand.  Don't see many things here made there...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I've cobbled this together with what I could find at a local store.  Not exactly pretty, but should do the job.  Time will tell if it prevents freezing.

Plus, the cup should glow reddish/pinkish at night when plugged in.  Just in time for the Holidays.

If it's not enough to prevent freezing, I'll have to find a shorter cup to bring the bulb even closer to the feeder.

http://i68.tinypic.com/51zdax.jpg">

That is fucken gayer than the cat with the fucken lead.

It looks like something a Thai tranny would shove up yer ass.

With the light on.

Now birds they sleep at night so apart from blowing the whole grid with ya ass your invention has no other practical application..

Tis true..but the cat is gayer.  Keep in mind its freezing here during the day right now and its going to last a while...I have a pail of water on my balcony that is solid frozen for the last several days.

Angry White Male

Ya, I forgot to empty my decorative steel watering can, and it froze.  Now the bottom is pushed out.  Once it thaws, I should be able to hammer the bottom flat again.

Berry Sweet

I left a big round glass fish bowl filled with water a few years ago on my balcony...it froze and the glass shattered in a weird ice form with the glass still stuck to it...it was pretty cool!

No fish were in the bowl...i just left it in the rain...until...

Angry White Male

Did you forget the fish in the bowl too?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Did you forget the fish in the bowl too?

Read my post again.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

I edited the last sentance in 2 seconds after cause I knew a retard would say something like that.

Angry White Male

You're so touchy, Berry.  No wonder good men don't want you!

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You're so touchy, Berry.  No wonder good men don't want you!

That was a really douchy thing to say there Mel.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"That was a really douchy thing to say there Mel.

If you knew the half of what Berry has thrown my way, I was going easy.  She knows that...

Angry White Male

OK.  Filled, hung, and lit.

It's ready for action.  Will see if this can keep the feed defrosted...

http://i66.tinypic.com/av2gg.jpg">