The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Canadian banknotes too "male and white?"

Started by Angry White Male, December 09, 2016, 07:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"You people are so fucking programmed.   :001_rolleyes:

Mel for sure, but he is likely trolling..

Herman? Certainly not..

He doesn't trust the motives of the government..

If that is programmed, perhaps more of us should be.

Herman is worse than Mel. All his roads lead to Islam.  It's pathetic.

You are worse that rohomo. Got your head in the frickin sand and blame the ills of Islam on the US.

But, this thread is not about Islam. It is about Justine buying minority votes with our cash. He is the prick we should all be hating on.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

Herman? Certainly not..

You are worse that rohomo. Got your head in the frickin sand and blame the ills of Islam on the US.

But, this thread is not about Islam. It is about Justine buying minority votes with our cash. He is the prick we should all be hating on.

I haven't blamed the ills of Islam on the US you retard.  Because everything in your brick head is about Islam, that is what you have invented.  

:dash1:

PS - Women are not a minority in Canada.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"True, the Queen is on our $20 bill.

Exactly!  You bitchez already have your quota!  What more do you want?

Now get back in the kitchen!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"And true to his one note form, he then bullies people.

Ah, is poor little rohomo frightened of the big bad prairie biker?

God, he's a weird little wimp.  ac_toofunny

RW

Honestly Mel, I don't give a flying fuck which of our fine Canadians from history is on our bills.  Why do you?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

Quote from: "Herman"Safe spaces are for skinny little faggots like you that cannot fight.

I have posted my pictures here. Are you going to use it as your avatar like that other weird prick TD did? Frickin nutjob.

Sounds like you need a safe space to me. Why so upset over your own words? You actually want me to censor your own words?

Posting your pic as someone's avatar is a lot different from quoting. We quote here all the time! You do it all the time!

Go ahead and tell me why it upsets you so. I might care.

RW

Quote from: "RW"And true to his one note form, he then bullies people.

Ah, is poor little rohomo frightened of the big bad prairie biker?

God, he's a weird little wimp.  ac_toofunny

Who said anything about Romero?  I think you are a bully based on how you behave towards others.

Grow up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Honestly Mel, I don't give a flying fuck which of our fine Canadians from history is on our bills.  Why do you?

In a democracy, they're supposed to ask the people what they want!

Nobody asked me if I wanted an uppity female negro that oddly looks like Anne Frank on my $10's!!!

RW

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Herman"Safe spaces are for skinny little faggots like you that cannot fight.

I have posted my pictures here. Are you going to use it as your avatar like that other weird prick TD did? Frickin nutjob.

Sounds like you need a safe space to me. Why so upset over your own words? You actually want me to censor your own words?

Posting your pic as someone's avatar is a lot different from quoting. We quote here all the time! You do it all the time!

Go ahead and tell me why it upsets you so. I might care.

Why don't you stop pretending you aren't quoting him just to be a dick.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Herman? Certainly not..

I haven't blamed the ills of Islam on the US you retard.  Because everything in your brick head is about Islam, that is what you have invented.  

When have you ever not deflected to that you retarded frickin cunt. It's because of myopic one not idiots like you that some people think one man one vote is not in our collective interests.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"Honestly Mel, I don't give a flying fuck which of our fine Canadians from history is on our bills.  Why do you?

In a democracy, they're supposed to ask the people what they want!

Nobody asked me if I wanted an uppity female negro that oddly looks like Anne Frank on my $10's!!!

I'd rather our government not waste shitters of cash asking people about inane shit like who is on our money.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Herman? Certainly not..

When have you ever not deflected to that you retarded frickin cunt. It's because of myopic one not idiots like you that some people think one man one vote is not in our collective interests.

WTF are you talking about you mouth breathing moron?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"It's because of myopic one not idiots like you that some people think one man one vote is not in our collective interests.

Things started to go downhill ever since the uppity bitchez won the right to vote.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"It's because of myopic one not idiots like you that some people think one man one vote is not in our collective interests.

Things started to go downhill ever since the uppity bitchez won the right to vote.

Quit encouraging him to just make shit up and attribute it to people.  It's pathetic enough when he does it.
Beware of Gaslighters!