The best topic

Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Canadian banknotes too "male and white?"

Started by Angry White Male, December 09, 2016, 07:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Sounds like you need a safe space to me. Why so upset over your own words? You actually want me to censor your own words?

Posting your pic as someone's avatar is a lot different from quoting. We quote here all the time! You do it all the time!

Go ahead and tell me why it upsets you so. I might care.

I only heard about safe spaces from weird little faggots like you.

Why are you so interested in my life? Do you want a picture of me too to whack off to faggot. You and TD would make a great couple.

Anonymous

Herman and RW, cool it please..

Mel must be so pleased with himself that his troll thread was so successful.

He is the only one that has a problem with the changes to the ten dollar note, or so he says.

Anonymous

I'm fully supportive of Viola Desmond's image being put on the new ten dollar bill..

Extraordinary Canadians deserve recognition just as much as previous prime ministers and the Queen in my opinion..

Maybe the Louie brothers of BC will be on a commemorative coin someday.

Angry White Male

It's just like when they put the hockey/snow scene on the back of the $5, and one of the kids was Asian.

I mean WTF?  When was the last time you've seen an Oriental play in the snow?  FFS!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It's just like when they put the hockey/snow scene on the back of the $5, and one of the kids was Asian.

I mean WTF?  When was the last time you've seen an Asian play in the snow?  FFS!

Do you ever stop stirring the pot Mel?

I played on snow hills.

Angry White Male

After I stared at the back of that five, it became clear that the designers must've gotten into Rob Ford's stash.

Asians do NOT play in the snow/ice!  It's common knowledge!

ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"After I stared at the back of that five, it became clear that the designers must've gotten into Rob Ford's stash.

Asians do NOT play in the snow/ice!  It's common knowledge!

ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

:001_rolleyes:

Romero

Quote from: "Herman"
Sounds like you need a safe space to me. Why so upset over your own words? You actually want me to censor your own words?

Posting your pic as someone's avatar is a lot different from quoting. We quote here all the time! You do it all the time!

Go ahead and tell me why it upsets you so. I might care.

I only heard about safe spaces from weird little faggots like you.

Why are you so interested in my life? Do you want a picture of me too to whack off to faggot. You and TD would make a great couple.

I don't want a picture of you to whack off to, you degenerate. You're sick. Who thinks of a thing like that?

I couldn't care less if you quoted me. I'm not the sensitive fragile type. Why does it upset you so?

Anonymous

I don't want a picture of you to whack off to, you degenerate. You're sick. Who thinks of a thing like that.

The same type of weird little fucks who are so fascinated with my life they use it as a quote. But don't worry little lady. I would not beat you up in your sacred safe spaces. Is that right? That is what you call them I think?

Anonymous

I don't want a picture of you to whack off to, you degenerate. You're sick. Who thinks of a thing like that.

The same type of weird little fucks who are so fascinated with my life they use it as a quote. But don't worry little lady. I would not beat you up in your sacred safe spaces. Is that right? That is what you call them I think?

Herman, Romero is just trolling you a little..

You have got to lighten up about this..

Posters troll me too you know..

I really don't like the mail order bride insults, but if I get angry, people like Dinky Freud win..

Do you beat up everyone who rolls their eyes at you?

If that is the case, I will remember never to buy an acreage near Kindersley, Saskatchewan..

This is just helpful advice Herman, please don't edit my posts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Herman, Romero is just trolling you a little..

You have got to lighten up about this..

Posters troll me too you know..

I really don't like the mail order bride insults, but if I get angry, people like Dinky Freud win..

Do you beat up everyone who rolls their eyes at you?

If that is the case, I will remember never to buy an acreage near Kindersley, Saskatchewan..

This is just helpful advice Herman, please don't edit my posts.

What are you babbling about now? I only edit the posts of shit disturbers. And no, that does not include weird little fucks like rohomo. If he can make parts of my life his signature, than I can call him the weird little fuck he is. If my comments bother the little girl he can retreat back to his safe space as he calls it.

Romero

Quote from: "Herman"What are you babbling about now? I only edit the posts of shit disturbers. And no, that does not include weird little fucks like rohomo. If he can make parts of my life his signature, than I can call him the weird little fuck he is. If my comments bother the little girl he can retreat back to his safe space as he calls it.

Your comments have never bothered me in any way. Why do your own comments bother you? I'm not the one being all upset and sensitive.

You still haven't explained why your own words are making you so angry. I would never have a problem with you quoting my words.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"What are you babbling about now? I only edit the posts of shit disturbers. And no, that does not include weird little fucks like rohomo. If he can make parts of my life his signature, than I can call him the weird little fuck he is. If my comments bother the little girl he can retreat back to his safe space as he calls it.

Your comments have never bothered me in any way. Why do your own comments bother you? I'm not the one being all upset and sensitive.

He was talking to me Romero.

Wulf

Careful Herm, lest you get the business end of his safety pin.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"

Careful Herm, lest you get the business end of his safety pin.

ac_toofunny