The best topic

Replies: 10250
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:13:40 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Re: California's Disatrous Liberal Policies

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2013, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Brent

Quote from: Oerdin on July 31, 2024, 12:15:25 PMTeacher in California got fired for asking for a religious accommodation for a school district's policy about affirming child sex changes and not allowing parents to be informed. 

https://youtu.be/arHcvquODhg?si=G6jO3TGEp4iTfErF
I can see why parents are fleeing your state.

Oerdin

Quote from: Brent on July 31, 2024, 01:02:23 PMI can see why parents are fleeing your state.

They did settle and agreed to pay her $360,000 but refused to admit wrong doing.  Basically, they settled out of court because they knew they would lose in court plus settling means it all goes away and the public memory holes it.

Herman

A s the 2024 election draws closer, Americans are finding reprieve in hilarious parodies circulating on social media — and the latest one has leftists up in arms.

This is likely because the AI-generated parody of a Kamala Harris campaign ad tells the truth while her real ads don't.

In the video, Harris' AI-generated voice claims that she is "the ultimate diversity hire" because she's "both a woman and a person of color."

"So, if you criticize anything I say, you're both sexist and racist. I may not know the first thing about running the country, but remember, that's a good thing if you're a Deep State puppet," the parody continued.

"I had four years under the tutelage of the ultimate Deep State puppet, a wonderful mentor, Joe Biden," she said. "Joe taught me rule number one: carefully hide your total incompetence."

California Governor Gavin Newsom doesn't believe voters are smart enough to discern between parody and reality.

He made that clear after Elon Musk retweeted the video, posting a screenshot of an article titled "Elon Musk retweets altered Kamala Harris campaign ad" on X, and writing, "Manipulating a voice in an 'ad' like this one should be illegal. I'll be signing a bill in a matter of weeks to make sure it is."

Musk took the opportunity to spread more laughs than the parody video did itself.

"I checked with the renowned world authority, Professor Suggon Deeznutz, and he said parody is legal in America," Musk responded to Newsom's post.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oerdin

Chevron is abandoning California and is moving to Texas.  The company formerly known as Union Oil of California had been headquartered in the state since 1870.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/us-oil-giant-abandons-california-142808540.html
Sad Sad x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Herman on July 31, 2024, 08:06:39 PMA s the 2024 election draws closer, Americans are finding reprieve in hilarious parodies circulating on social media — and the latest one has leftists up in arms.

This is likely because the AI-generated parody of a Kamala Harris campaign ad tells the truth while her real ads don't.

In the video, Harris' AI-generated voice claims that she is "the ultimate diversity hire" because she's "both a woman and a person of color."

"So, if you criticize anything I say, you're both sexist and racist. I may not know the first thing about running the country, but remember, that's a good thing if you're a Deep State puppet," the parody continued.

"I had four years under the tutelage of the ultimate Deep State puppet, a wonderful mentor, Joe Biden," she said. "Joe taught me rule number one: carefully hide your total incompetence."

California Governor Gavin Newsom doesn't believe voters are smart enough to discern between parody and reality.

He made that clear after Elon Musk retweeted the video, posting a screenshot of an article titled "Elon Musk retweets altered Kamala Harris campaign ad" on X, and writing, "Manipulating a voice in an 'ad' like this one should be illegal. I'll be signing a bill in a matter of weeks to make sure it is."

Musk took the opportunity to spread more laughs than the parody video did itself.

"I checked with the renowned world authority, Professor Suggon Deeznutz, and he said parody is legal in America," Musk responded to Newsom's post.
The governor of California wanting a dictator's response to a joke instead of laughing it off.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Oerdin

Far left prosecutor in Sacramento is mad because companies are reporting crimes that are happening and that makes her look bad.  The left doesn't want people to report crimes because that becomes direct evidence their policies are failures

https://youtu.be/RNPuLYTcjCQ?si=bMA-cnB0QX8GYcJm

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on August 05, 2024, 03:04:11 PMFar left prosecutor in Sacramento is mad because companies are reporting crimes that are happening and that makes her look bad.  The left doesn't want people to report crimes because that becomes direct evidence their policies are failures

Here's how democrats bring down their crime stats.

Make 35% of felonies non crimes. And then marvel at how your number of recorded felonies went down dramatically.

this is why I always laughed at that offensively stupid pig when she rolled on in with her numbers and stats. They mean nothing.

Just like all the recounts of the same fraudulent ballots meant nothing after the 2020 electoral heist.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Brent

Quote from: Oerdin on August 05, 2024, 03:04:11 PMFar left prosecutor in Sacramento is mad because companies are reporting crimes that are happening and that makes her look bad.  The left doesn't want people to report crimes because that becomes direct evidence their policies are failures

Califonians should tolerate being victims of crime for the sake of woke prosecutors.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Oerdin

Commercial office buildings in San Francisco are now worth 90% less than they were just a few years ago.  So many companies have left, closed down, or gone work from home prices just collapsed.

https://youtu.be/dxOQFPPYRwo?si=8zgjGfKI5kWEsmd_