Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:36:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Marvin

Re: California's Disatrous Liberal Policies

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2013, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Herman

San Francisco has lost its only Denny's restaurant. The restaurant permanently stopped feeding guests in the Union Square area of San Francisco's downtown at the beginning of August.

The location had an almost 25-year run prior to its closure.

It was reportedly negatively impacted by dining and dashing and other factors. The cost of doing business is tremendous. There's vandalism, and people come and eat and walk away, and there's no one to stop them.

Having fewer conventions come to town in recent years had a negative impact, too.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Berry Sweet

California is a joke.  LA Olympics 28 is gonna be an even bigger joke. 

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Herman on August 14, 2024, 07:27:20 PMSan Francisco has lost its only Denny's restaurant. The restaurant permanently stopped feeding guests in the Union Square area of San Francisco's downtown at the beginning of August.

The location had an almost 25-year run prior to its closure.

It was reportedly negatively impacted by dining and dashing and other factors. The cost of doing business is tremendous. There's vandalism, and people come and eat and walk away, and there's no one to stop them.

Having fewer conventions come to town in recent years had a negative impact, too.

This happens in Canada too.  No one stops them because you're not allowed to.  Report them and they do nothing.  I've seen this happening with my own eyes, no one cares.

A few weeks ago I ordered a poutine at an A&W, everyone working there was EI.  I was leery to order but I did just to see what would happen.  They made me wait 15 minutes for a single poutine but everyone else got their order asap...they were not white...when I got my poutine, I sat down and looked at the box...it was super soggy (I've never seen that before)..when I opened the box..the gravy looked like toilet water...I took a pic and tossed it out.  I even contacted Fraser Health and made a complaint.  I haven't heard back and I don't expect too.  I went online and checked the reviews to this particular A&W and it was awful.  All the white people were served nasty food and shared their stories with pics.  The only ones giving a 5 star review were Singh and Cockgrinder.

This place is literally selling rotting food to white people.  I do feel the place is racist.  Too bad, I will never give them my money again.  Same goes for Tim Hortons.  I haven't been there in years.  People I know, always want to go there..I go with them and watch them trying to order with an idiot who can't speak English and fuck up their order.  I just laugh at them.  I'm surprised they keep going back.

This fall, I'm boycotting a lot of businesses, I refuse to use them. I'll only use white, European and Asian places.  They're the only ones who have quality control, clean, speak English and have good service.  We're gonna be eating a lot of sushi and Korean fried chicken.  Fuck KFC.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: Berry Sweet on August 15, 2024, 03:52:31 AMThis happens in Canada too.  No one stops them because you're not allowed to.  Report them and they do nothing.  I've seen this happening with my own eyes, no one cares.

A few weeks ago I ordered a poutine at an A&W, everyone working there was EI.  I was leery to order but I did just to see what would happen.  They made me wait 15 minutes for a single poutine but everyone else got their order asap...they were not white...when I got my poutine, I sat down and looked at the box...it was super soggy (I've never seen that before)..when I opened the box..the gravy looked like toilet water...I took a pic and tossed it out.  I even contacted Fraser Health and made a complaint.  I haven't heard back and I don't expect too.  I went online and checked the reviews to this particular A&W and it was awful.  All the white people were served nasty food and shared their stories with pics.  The only ones giving a 5 star review were Singh and Cockgrinder.

This place is literally selling rotting food to white people.  I do feel the place is racist.  Too bad, I will never give them my money again.  Same goes for Tim Hortons.  I haven't been there in years.  People I know, always want to go there..I go with them and watch them trying to order with an idiot who can't speak English and fuck up their order.  I just laugh at them.  I'm surprised they keep going back.

This fall, I'm boycotting a lot of businesses, I refuse to use them. I'll only use white, European and Asian places.  They're the only ones who have quality control, clean, speak English and have good service.  We're gonna be eating a lot of sushi and Korean fried chicken.  Fuck KFC.
Berry Sweet :s_hi:

I like some Indo cuisine......there's a lot I haven't tried yet.
too old to be a fashionista

Herman

Quote from: Berry Sweet on August 15, 2024, 03:52:31 AMThis happens in Canada too.  No one stops them because you're not allowed to.  Report them and they do nothing.  I've seen this happening with my own eyes, no one cares.

Vancouver is screwed up. I can't stand being there for one day.

Oerdin

Corrupt Gavin is fucking people over by deliberately jacking up electricity prices yet again (their sixth time in the last year).  Electricity prices have doubled in the last two years and now Democrats want to add a new fee on top of it. 

https://youtu.be/VAdvRVRKMHQ?si=9xVLrdWp25ut7OLb
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin on August 15, 2024, 08:40:12 PMCorrupt Gavin is fucking people over by deliberately jacking up electricity prices yet again (their sixth time in the last year).  Electricity prices have doubled in the last two years and now Democrats want to add a new fee on top of it. 

https://youtu.be/VAdvRVRKMHQ?si=9xVLrdWp25ut7OLb
That is what white libtards do. They deliberately make life more expensive for the masses.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Oerdin

A man who grew up in Santa Monica and who used to own a home in Santa Monica before fleeing the state goes back to see what it is like now.  Leftism has destroyed it.

https://youtu.be/6ByB00sweDk?si=ggJi-GB7OR0501gc

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin on August 15, 2024, 09:20:51 PMA man who grew up in Santa Monica and who used to own a home in Santa Monica before fleeing the state goes back to see what it is like now.  Leftism has destroyed it.

https://youtu.be/6ByB00sweDk?si=ggJi-GB7OR0501gc
Libtards destroyed the city I lived in, in Canada. I'll post a video about it in another thread.

Oerdin

DKG