The best topic

Replies: 10317
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Re: California's Disatrous Liberal Policies

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2013, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

Quote from: Shen Li on August 19, 2024, 10:27:01 PMFucking bullseye!

I read some posts here and on Chinese language forums that most Democrats and Indies  have no idea what policies Kamala Harris has endorsed now or in the past.

She has a good chance of winning the election ffs!

Yep, huge numbers of them are clueless.  I watched interviews from today in Chicago asking people what makes Kamala qualified to be president and which of her policies they supported.  The overwhelming answer was 1) Because she was a black woman (she really isn't).  2) That she is supposedly strong on defending the border and will stop I flation by increasing spending by another $2 trillion per year. 

Those people are straight up stupid.  She was in charge of the border and Biden-Harris let 12 million come in without any checks nearly all committing asylum fraud.  As for inflation, Democrats caused the inflation with $8 trillion in new spending, mass money printing (total money supply was doubled in two years), and she thinks throwing more money at an over heated inflationary economy will some how make inflation lower.  I flation is to much money chasing to few supply of goods.

The dunce literally claims upping government spending by $2 trillion and putting Soviet style price controls will so e how work.  She is as stupid as her clueless supporters.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on August 19, 2024, 10:52:10 PMYep, huge numbers of them are clueless.  I watched interviews from today in Chicago asking people what makes Kamala qualified to be president and which of her policies they supported.  The overwhelming answer was 1) Because she was a black woman (she really isn't).  2) That she is supposedly strong on defending the border and will stop I flation by increasing spending by another $2 trillion per year. 

Those people are straight up stupid.  She was in charge of the border and Biden-Harris let 12 million come in without any checks nearly all committing asylum fraud.  As for inflation, Democrats caused the inflation with $8 trillion in new spending, mass money printing (total money supply was doubled in two years), and she thinks throwing more money at an over heated inflationary economy will some how make inflation lower.  I flation is to much money chasing to few supply of goods.

The dunce literally claims upping government spending by $2 trillion and putting Soviet style price controls will so e how work.  She is as stupid as her clueless supporters.
Is that her latest planK? An additional $2 trillion in spending.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oerdin

Quote from: DKG on August 20, 2024, 06:44:14 AMIs that her latest planK? An additional $2 trillion in spending.

Yep, for $25,000 cash to all first time home buyers and a lot of other goodies to "fight inflation".  That is right she wants to print and borrow to spend trillions more and thinks that will "fight inflation".

So she thinks an overheating economy with too much cash chasing to few goods causing prices to get Bid up...  Can be solved by injecting trillions more of government spending.  Democrat voters are morons.

Oerdin

Quote from: DKG on August 20, 2024, 06:44:14 AMIs that her latest planK? An additional $2 trillion in spending.

Dems are saying it is only $1.7 trillion while most analysts say it is much closer to $2 trillion.

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Oerdin on August 20, 2024, 12:20:38 PMYep, for $25,000 cash to all first time home buyers and a lot of other goodies to "fight inflation".

In related news all homes for sale in America have just jumped 25k in price.

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin on August 20, 2024, 12:20:38 PMYep, for $25,000 cash to all first time home buyers and a lot of other goodies to "fight inflation".  That is right she wants to print and borrow to spend trillions more and thinks that will "fight inflation".

So she thinks an overheating economy with too much cash chasing to few goods causing prices to get Bid up...  Can be solved by injecting trillions more of government spending.  Democrat voters are morons.
Reckless spending is what caused Bidenflation. Printing money made money worth less forcing people to work longer to buy the same things.

Good move Hairy Ass.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on August 20, 2024, 12:21:52 PMDems are saying it is only $1.7 trillion while most analysts say it is much closer to $2 trillion.
Only $1.7 trillion?? Aren't they generous with other people's money.
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Oerdin

California far left Democrats are passing a bill for illegal aliens to buy homes for zero dollars down and 0% interest.  All subsidized by taxpayers, of course.  What a fucking dumpster fire.

https://x.com/BehizyTweets/status/1826330352618799345?t=n7UzjVCfar6yzwn4pO0fAA&s=19

Oerdin

The insanity of California Democrats made child sex trafficking a misdemeanor because they said making child sex trafficking a felony would "harm the LGBT community".  True confession there

Oerdin

So years ago stupid leftists demanded single use plastic bags get banned.  Only reusable plastic bags would be used and the state taxes every plastic bag by $0.10.  The problem?  The thicker bags mean total amount of plastic use went up 50% and the amount of litter went way up.

It was yet another counter productive virtue signal and excuse to increase taxes by low I.Q. leftists.

https://youtu.be/9EYNN6BRPqo?si=MATl_Xe5CkmSDr8E
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin on August 23, 2024, 11:16:48 AMSo years ago stupid leftists demanded single use plastic bags get banned.  Only reusable plastic bags would be used and the state taxes every plastic bag by $0.10.  The problem?  The thicker bags mean total amount of plastic use went up 50% and the amount of litter went way up.

It was yet another counter productive virtue signal and excuse to increase taxes by low I.Q. leftists.

https://youtu.be/9EYNN6BRPqo?si=MATl_Xe5CkmSDr8E
I remember when my province back in Canada banned plastic bags. People were buying more plastic bags for waste.

Developed Anglo countries are so fuckling stupid.

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin on August 22, 2024, 12:24:01 PMThe insanity of California Democrats made child sex trafficking a misdemeanor because they said making child sex trafficking a felony would "harm the LGBT community".  True confession there
That makes me ill.

Oerdin

Fucking insanity.  $100,000 zero interest loans to help illegal aliens buy homes.

https://youtu.be/iMlo0Nz4k-E?si=nfM-61InTZxzYo1H