News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Fart Rape?? You can't make this stuff up!!!

Started by Bricktop, December 18, 2016, 05:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Oberon"Its humiliating.

This one time, on a bus, this butch feminist ripped a force 7.5 on the Richter scale that stank like three week old fishbait, and glared at me.

I felt so dirty.

Not as dirty as when youse fuck that wif of yours.

The shame. I don't know how you sleep at night.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"It's actually very relevant as private forum have consequenced speech.

But, that is not what kiebers was getting at.

When you are on private property you are subject to the rules or even whims of the owner.

True.

However, I know that Canada does have hate speech laws. Not being a Canadian attorney, I'm not sure if anything here could be called hate speech but I would guess the owner would be subject to scrutiny and possible legal actions if it were deemed to be in violation.

Perhaps a little restraint can be used in the selection of words. It could be a way to say thank you to the owner for giving us this platform.    ac_smile
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Restraint runs two ways, Sheriff.

You fucking pull another of my posts that does NOT breach rules, and its either you or me.

There are other ways to deal with issues that are not in themselves in breach of whatever arbtitrary rules you decide to impose.

If the forum owner wants me here, you'd do well to consider that.

RW

If a forum is moderated, it can potentially make the publisher (the forum owner) responsible for what is written.  The country where it is hosted is where the applicable laws apply.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Oberon"Restraint runs two ways, Sheriff.

You fucking pull another of my posts that does NOT breach rules, and its either you or me.

There are other ways to deal with issues that are not in themselves in breach of whatever arbtitrary rules you decide to impose.

What rules?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

So if there are no rules doesn't that mean that anything he does won't breech your statement?
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "Oberon"Restraint runs two ways, Sheriff.

That post was not directed at you. But if you want to use it to attack...

If you post someones personal information that is not already on the forum, and the owner of the information requests it to be removed, it will be removed. You will be notified next time but permission will neither be asked or required from you.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

YOU IDIOT.

Posting PERSONAL information is NOT a breach of etiquette, rules or protocol.

I note that someone posted YOUR personal picture. It didn't get deleted. Is that not PERSONAL information?

See, this is the fucking problem. You don't even know what the difference between PERSONAL information and PRIVATE information is.

All that fuckwad Gambino had to do was to PM me. Problem solved. All YOU had to do was PM me. Problem solved.

I do NOT go around posting in this place just to have someone who cannot discern between the term PERSONAL and PRIVATE delete my posts.

I repeat. Do it again, and Fash gets to choose what is in her forum's best interest. I shit ye not. Do not bother notifying me.

GORDY GAMBINO

Oberon breaches the rules by posting my worksafe license numbers and I'm meant to pm him.????

Piss off you pommy cunt you started this now I will grind you into the ground motherfucker
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

kiebers

Another one of those him or me things. You do those quite well. It would be a bit childish to do that to Fash.  

There are no set rules. When the list starts this will be #1. Just to make it clear...

If you post someones personal or private information that is not already on the forum, and the owner of the information requests it to be removed, it will be removed. You will be notified next time since you are so special, but permission will neither be asked or required from you.

My picture was posted on this forum by me. I had no issue with it's use. Gordy's business information that you posted was no where on this forum. He requested its removal. Due to the time zone differences I felt it necessary to remove it. There are people on this forum now that have no knowledge of what has gone on with Gordy Ghost and SMP. I completely understood Gordy's urgency and acted accordingly. I would think with the history you would understand. But in the long run its not about what you posted, its all about me moderating you.

For me at the time it was nothing personal at all. I also removed Gordy's revenge posts of your personal videos.

Your threats mean absolutely nothing to me at all.

kiebers

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Oberon breaches the rules by posting my worksafe license numbers and I'm meant to pm him.????

Piss off you pommy cunt you started this now I will grind you into the ground motherfucker

Stay away from personal and private info please, if it's not already put here by him don't use it.

kiebers

Quote from: "Oberon"
 Is that not PERSONAL information?

Damn...edited/moderated you again. The sentence/info I deleted has never been on the open board. You don't seem to be here so I wanted it gone immediately. It is now gone. Do not put out any of my personal or private information on this board. If I choose to put something here then fine but you have no business putting it here.

RW

Saint Gordy retaliated so I'm not sure what he's still bitching about.

The issue is how do you justify something as PI when it can be found online with a simple Google search?  Gordy is well known by many of us as he's shared his PI in spades.  Why is some number that's readily available such a big deal?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"If a forum is moderated, it can potentially make the publisher (the forum owner) responsible for what is written.  The country where it is hosted is where the applicable laws apply.

Compared to what I have read on Topix, I have not seen anything here that I could see that would invite police scrutiny.