News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Fart Rape?? You can't make this stuff up!!!

Started by Bricktop, December 18, 2016, 05:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Oberon"Soon, I will be visiting Perth.

Lovely place.

I'm looking forward.

Swap ya scotch for ounces.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Aren't niggers pretty...

Some are really sexy, but that junkie skank is not one of them.

Herman is it alright to say that word? Nigger? What about other pet names are alright to use?

You just pull this shit out of your ass at random. What the fuck does this have to do with the thread or the pic?

I got banned here for saying Eastern Asian. Sounds like the word Nigger is alright? Maybe someone here can clarify?

Can you read? Hope you finally find a country. Must have 0 $$$$. Usually one can simply buy their way in.

Anonymous

Herman is it alright to say that word? Nigger? What about other pet names are alright to use?

You just pull this shit out of your ass at random. What the fuck does this have to do with the thread or the pic?

I got banned here for saying Eastern Asian. Sounds like the word Nigger is alright? Maybe someone here can clarify?

Can you read? Hope you finally find a country. Must have 0 $$$$. Usually one can simply buy their way in.

This all comes back to kiebers point about private property.

Aryan

Semen, you should be glad you're allowed on here considering everyone seems to hate you....  ac_lmfao

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Semen, you should be glad you're allowed on here considering everyone seems to hate you....  ac_lmfao

I know. Some prefer broke stupid  stuck pube shaving phony nazis. That'd be you. Proud?

Aryan

You should ask yourself why everywhere you go people seem to dislike you, and perhaps attempt to adjust your behavior?

I know you won't though.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Put down the gin RW, you're delirious woman!

RW

Listen, he's dumb as a stump, complains about everything, and brags a lot but I don't think he's a bad person.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Ok, I'll raise you, name 5 of his redeeming qualities.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ok, I'll raise you, name 5 of his redeeming qualities.

What do I win when I do?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

A signed photo of Semen posing in his bathing shorts?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ok, I'll raise you, name 5 of his redeeming qualities.

Here's one; he takes in orphan native boys and gives them a place to stay in exchange for.......

Aw fuck, never mind.

Aryan

I've got one aswell....

He reminds the board why Jews are universally hated and have been for centuries?

Come on RW, only 3 to go......