News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Fart Rape?? You can't make this stuff up!!!

Started by Bricktop, December 18, 2016, 05:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"If a forum is moderated, it can potentially make the publisher (the forum owner) responsible for what is written.  The country where it is hosted is where the applicable laws apply.

Compared to what I have read on Topix, I have not seen anything here that I could see that would invite police scrutiny.

Oh, not at all.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"Saint Gordy retaliated so I'm not sure what he's still bitching about.

The issue is how do you justify something as PI when it can be found online with a simple Google search?  Gordy is well known by many of us as he's shared his PI in spades.  Why is some number that's readily available such a big deal?

Tips honey irrespective of the argument you always side with ya online squeeze.  Couple of ratttle snakes. KMA
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "RW"Saint Gordy retaliated so I'm not sure what he's still bitching about.

The issue is how do you justify something as PI when it can be found online with a simple Google search?  Gordy is well known by many of us as he's shared his PI in spades.  Why is some number that's readily available such a big deal?

Tips honey irrespective of the argument you always side with ya online squeeze.  Couple of ratttle snakes. KMA

Right.

Get your beer goggles calibrated ya slosh.
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Drunk once in 9 months Tips. Yeah I guess that makes me a fucken piss pot.

Now go back to slurping pommy cheese ya minda. The guy that sends pics of negresses claiming them to be you. Respect earn some Tips.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Drunk once in 9 months Tips. Yeah I guess that makes me a fucken piss pot.

Now go back to slurping pommy cheese ya minda. The guy that sends pics of negresses claiming them to be you. Respect earn some Tips.

I lost a bet because of that ya nard.  You weren't supposed to post them on the forum.

Oh wait...who is whining about PI again?  Oh, it's you, the huge hypo.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Oberon breaches the rules by posting my worksafe license numbers and I'm meant to pm him.????

Piss off you pommy cunt you started this now I will grind you into the ground motherfucker

And you will get your opportunity soon, son.

Quite soon.

RW

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/77/f4/32/77f432a13888dc2811208046db197405.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Quote from: "Oberon"I repeat.

Soon.

Quite soon.

Soon what?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Soon, I will be visiting Perth.

Lovely place.

I'm looking forward.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Drunk once in 9 months Tips. Yeah I guess that makes me a fucken piss pot.

I lost a bet because of that ya nard.  You weren't supposed to post them on the forum.

Oh wait...who is whining about PI again?  Oh, it's you, the huge hypo.

I didnt post them pics on the forum Tips I sent em to blurt  who ratted on me.

Later someone sent me ya real pics.

The negress was hawt rr 9/10.

You was close at 8/10.

Merry Christmas but sorry no cawk this time.

Reapply in 12 months time Tips.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Oberon breaches the rules by posting my worksafe license numbers and I'm meant to pm him.????

Piss off you pommy cunt you started this now I will grind you into the ground motherfucker

And you will get your opportunity soon, son.

Quite soon.

You gonna wear ya TRG gear safety boy??

You better cos one roundhouse kick from me and the lights go out like a chug on Welfare Wednesday.

Merry Christmas dad.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE