Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Did you know...

Started by Angry White Male, December 18, 2016, 06:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wulf"Mel, it's pretty obvious that you are attracted to RW and Berry. Sadly (at least for you) there is no reciprocal feelings on their part.

Its also pretty obvious that you are a fucking loser and that you have literally nothing to offer the opposite sex. Your dick is useless, your personality is abrasive, you drink to excess, you wet your bed AND you look like an alcoholic version of a fucken Hummel figurine.

Every night you come here drunk and disorderly. When are you going to learn that these undesirable qualities that may have earned you a reputation in High School, no longer fly with the adults?

This is actually one of the nicer posts anyone has ever taken the time to write about me!

I'm actually flattered!

Luvs and Hugs...    ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wulf"Mel, it's pretty obvious that you are attracted to RW and Berry. Sadly (at least for you) there is no reciprocal feelings on their part.

Its also pretty obvious that you are a fucking loser and that you have literally nothing to offer the opposite sex. Your dick is useless, your personality is abrasive, you drink to excess, you wet your bed AND you look like an alcoholic version of a fucken Hummel figurine.

Every night you come here drunk and disorderly. When are you going to learn that these undesirable qualities that may have earned you a reputation in High School, no longer fly with the adults?

This is actually one of the nicer posts anyone has ever taken the time to write about me!

I'm actually flattered!

Luvs and Hugs...    ac_wub  ac_wub  ac_wub

I know, I was being kind.

A rare thing for me.  :laugh3: