The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Womans Rights Could Destroy Muslim Society

Started by Gary Oak, March 15, 2013, 01:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"The media, government, changing attiudes and tastes. Too many men that look like this

http://blog.mlive.com/grpress/lifestyles_impact/2009/07/medium_SKINNY-JEANS-300.jpg">

and not nearly enough real men like my studly bf Odie.

:lol: I'm pretty sure that men have been wearing sneakers, jeans and t-shirts for quite a while now!

Quote from: "Odinson"Men are tall and are muscles... little faggots like you want to forward this wimpy ass figure of a male.

So you prefer men to be tall and muscular. Whereas I couldn't care less how tall or muscular a guy is.

Interesting.

cc

Quote from: "Romero" Whereas I couldn't care less how tall or muscular a guy is.

Interesting.
Very much so!!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

QuoteWhereas I couldn't care less how tall or muscular a guy is.
I was actually looking at it literally. It was a bit of a setup

Anonymous

It's understandable that CC and Shen Li find tall, muscular guys sexy; I like beautiful women.

cc

Ya, a hunk is nice to look at. Actually soeol, I may have given the wrong impression. I like em in all sizes so long as they are real men and big men inside  ... "inside" meaning that they think for themselves and have not been diluted by pc think, and of course respect women who possess both femininity and inner strength

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Actually soeol, I may have given the wrong impression. I like em in all sizes so long as they are real men inside / how they think or tick

I read that in one of your posts, so I knew that. My point is even if you did like a certain male physique I would not hold that against you. You or I are free to like what we like.

cc

Yes. "You or I are free to like what we like".

We do all have personal preferences as to size and build, even color or nationality. It's ALL good and all OK. Different desires / preferences / things that are attractive to each of us make the world go round.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"That guy needs a gym ASAP.

I don't see what the media, government and contemporary society have to do with his personal decision not to become some muscle bound body builder.

Most men aren't rippling with muscles. That guy isn't effeminate looking. He's just some guy. It's like saying women look masculine unless they weigh less than 100 pounds.

cc

Odinson

What do you people think of 250lbs finnishman? ;)

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
QuoteI don't see what the media, government and contemporary society have to do with his personal decision not to become some muscle bound body builder.

I have no way of knowing if that guy is masculine or not, but I suspect he isn't. What is not debatable is that he is not physically masculine.

QuoteThat guy isn't effeminate looking

[/b]

QuoteIt's like saying women look masculine unless they weigh less than 100 pounds.

Let's see, that's about 1/4 the weight of your girlfriend. ;)

jesus homy....smarten the fuck up...this guy is typical of today's utes......what can one expect after have been feminized for 12 years in the Canadian school system..i feel sorry for the poor fucker...what chance does he have to assume the roll of a man in a family or his community.......at least he won't take up much space in his parents basement........fuck this country is doomed

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
QuoteI don't see what the media, government and contemporary society have to do with his personal decision not to become some muscle bound body builder.

I have no way of knowing if that guy is masculine or not, but I suspect he isn't. What is not debatable is that he is not physically masculine.

QuoteThat guy isn't effeminate looking

[/b]

QuoteIt's like saying women look masculine unless they weigh less than 100 pounds.

Let's see, that's about 1/4 the weight of your girlfriend. ;)

jesus homy....smarten the fuck up...this guy is typical of today's utes......what can one expect after have been feminized for 12 years in the Canadian school system..i feel sorry for the poor fucker...what chance does he have to assume the roll of a man in a family or his community.......at least he won't take up much space in his parents basement........fuck this country is doomed

I don't want to be mean, but I think that young man looks like he hasn't reached puberty yet..

I hope I didn't offend anyone.

:(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"What do you people think of 250lbs finnishman? ;)

Is that how much you weigh Mr Odinson?

You are almost 2.5 times as heavy as me.

:o

Pinay

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"The media, government, changing attiudes and tastes. Too many men that look like this

http://blog.mlive.com/grpress/lifestyles_impact/2009/07/medium_SKINNY-JEANS-300.jpg">

and not nearly enough real men like my studly bf Odie.

:lol: I'm pretty sure that men have been wearing sneakers, jeans and t-shirts for quite a while now!

Quote from: "Odinson"Men are tall and are muscles... little faggots like you want to forward this wimpy ass figure of a male.

So you prefer men to be tall and muscular. Whereas I couldn't care less how tall or muscular a guy is.

Interesting.

I love skinny jeans but I hate it when my date / boyfriend is wearing it !!!  :lol:

Anonymous

Skinny jeans are nice, but they are not the sexiest jeans for women.