The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Womans Rights Could Destroy Muslim Society

Started by Gary Oak, March 15, 2013, 01:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
QuoteThis makes no sense. How has society "lowered the bar on what constitutes masculinity"?

The media, government, changing attiudes and tastes. Too many men that look like this

http://blog.mlive.com/grpress/lifestyles_impact/2009/07/medium_SKINNY-JEANS-300.jpg">

and not nearly enough real men like my studly bf Odie.

QuoteMen choose for themselves however they wish to be. Men don't care what your personal ideals of masculinity are.

I know effeminate men don't give a fuck what I think. I don't care what they think either. We avoid each other and I am perfectly happy with that arrangement.

QuoteYou know, for an alleged libertarian you sure love to decide how people should and shouldn't be.

I am Asian and pragmatic...I don't blindly follow rigid ideologies like Westerners do.

You sexy woman... :D

Odinson

Quote from: "Pinay"
Quote from: "Romero"
 :lol: I'm pretty sure that men have been wearing sneakers, jeans and t-shirts for quite a while now!

So you prefer men to be tall and muscular. Whereas I couldn't care less how tall or muscular a guy is.

Interesting.

I love skinny jeans but I hate it when my date / boyfriend is wearing it !!!  :lol:

I own several pairs of skinny jeans myself, but I would never buy a pair for my husband. He has a muscular body unlike that fruit in the picture, but they look awful on a man.

Shwoing off that ass :D

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
I own several pairs of skinny jeans myself, but I would never buy a pair for my husband. He has a muscular body unlike that fruit in the picture, but they look awful on a man.

Shwoing off that ass :D

Of course.

Damn you. ;)

Odinson

Of course.

Damn you. ;)

I like to tease.

:D

Odinson

I like to tease.

:D

I love wearing tight jeans and high heels. Now I wear a tent.

:D How big are the heels?

Odinson

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"The media, government, changing attiudes and tastes. Too many men that look like this

http://blog.mlive.com/grpress/lifestyles_impact/2009/07/medium_SKINNY-JEANS-300.jpg">

and not nearly enough real men like my studly bf Odie.

:lol: I'm pretty sure that men have been wearing sneakers, jeans and t-shirts for quite a while now!

Quote from: "Odinson"Men are tall and are muscles... little faggots like you want to forward this wimpy ass figure of a male.

So you prefer men to be tall and muscular. Whereas I couldn't care less how tall or muscular a guy is.

Interesting.

I love skinny jeans but I hate it when my date / boyfriend is wearing it !!!  :lol:

:lol:

Odinson

Everyone except Romero agrees that guy looks effeminate and weak.

Let´s think this scenario. A big tall strange guy  like me walks up to you in the middle of the night carrying  unsavory plans for you, do you want a guy that actually put up a fight at your side or a skinny little french model?

Odinson

I love wearing tight jeans and high heels. Now I wear a tent.

:D How big are the heels?

Some are really high that's for sure. I like wearing them along with tight jeans and most guys enjoy watching my ass wiggle when I try to walk in them. ;)

Well, we males tend to little bit of like that. ;)

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"What do you people think of 250lbs finnishman? ;)

Is that how much you weigh Mr Odinson?

You are almost 2.5 times as heavy as me.

:o

Odinson

Everyone except Romero agrees that guy looks effeminate and weak.

Let´s think this scenario. A big tall strange guy  like me walks up to you in the middle of the night carrying  unsavory plans for you, do you want a guy that actually put up a fight at your side or a skinny little french model?

I would feel like I had to protect the skinny little French model. I can't help it, but ladyboys are a genetic fruitation.

What kind of a male has a female physique?

Odinson

I would feel like I had to protect the skinny little French model. I can't help it, but ladyboys are a genetic fruitation.

What kind of a male has a female physique?

Every single white male in Vancouver and Victoria...[size=150]YUCK!![/size]

Oh shit. That doesn´t help my case. ;)

Odinson

http://www.angrymetalguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/peter_steele_241.jpg">

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"http://www.angrymetalguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/peter_steele_241.jpg">

Retaliation. ;)

Peter Steele from Type O Negative.

He is a very masculine male?

Odinson

Peter Steele from Type O Negative.

He is a very masculine male?

He's all male and then some. I know there are lots of very, very masculine white guys like urself, but you won't find very many of them in Vancouver.

Big cities always have many feminine males.

I be more "wrestling with polarbears". ;)

Feminine males are completely useless since I cannot trust them to lay line in the finnish wide wilderness. -40C or a big winter storm... The lines have to be pulled and it requires strong traditional finnish males, not some weaklings.

Odinson

He's all male and then some. I know there are lots of very, very masculine white guys like urself, but you won't find very many of them in Vancouver.

Big cities always have many feminine males.

I be more "wrestling with polarbears". ;)

Feminine males are completely useless since I cannot trust them to lay line in the finnish wide wilderness. -40C or a big winter storm... The lines have to be pulled and it requires strong traditional finnish males, not some weaklings.

Absolutely correct on both counts. It is fucking scary how much you and I have in common.

I´m more attracted to females whom are 90% devil and 10% angel. ;) It´s just what I like.

The media is spreading so faggotty figure of a male that it makes my dick itch.

I´m a traditional finnish male and I will fucking stay this way until the old horn says hello.