The best topic

Replies: 10410
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:12:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Mormonism to the EXTREME!

Started by RW, December 21, 2016, 12:21:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"RW, good to know.

I'll give you a "pass" for now...

Mel, if you want to know something, just ask.  You don't have to be a cock munch about it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Could be worse, she could be married to a nigger or kike.

The Nig would've most likely killed her by now, and the Jew would've been disowned if he married an Italian Catholic (Verboten), so he wouldn't do it...

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

The Nig would've most likely killed her by now, and the Jew would've been disowned if he married an Italian Catholic (Verboten), so he wouldn't do it...

What do you think happens to Mormons when they marry outside the church?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Mel, if you want to know something, just ask.  You don't have to be a cock munch about it.

I think this is the nicest thing you've ever said to me here!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"What do you think happens to Mormons when they marry outside the church?

That is Verboten, so you get shitcanned.

Luckily you both have removed yourselves from the Church.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"What do you think happens to Mormons when they marry outside the church?

That is Verboten, so you get shitcanned.

Luckily you both have removed yourselves from the Church.

Do you have any idea how hard it was to get them to leave us alone????
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

A 12 Gauge Shotgun works wonders...

Now, which Church was the worst?  Wop one, or Mormon one?

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"A 12 Gauge Shotgun works wonders...

Now, which Church was the worst?  Wop one, or Mormon one?

The Catholic Church leaves you alone for the most part.  I've never been hassled by them whatsoever.  My great aunt is even a nun and she hasn't even said anything about not going to church.

The Mormons were pretty relentless. I could not tell them to stop coming by because I wasn't the member and they needed to hear it from my husband.  My husband told them to bugger off (he actually told the missionaries it was a cult and they need to get out while they still can) but they didn't accept it and sent some middle aged church people over and he told them to bugger off so they sent some old church people over and he told them to bugger off.  In the end, my husband ended up calling the Bishop and telling him to bugger off.  That stopped the house calls but then they took over the Scouts so they got us into the Church through my kid.  We wouldn't let him participate in any of the prayers or religious crap and after two years, we pulled him.  It was nuts.

The other one that was bad was this Christian youth group I went to when I was a teenager.  For like 15 years after I left they were still sending calendars and newsletters to my mom's house.

The Apostolics were a bit controlling and tried really hard at getting my friend and I to be members.

Baha'i's never pressured at all but were very welcoming.

My Jewish roommate's family never tried to convert us nor did he but we'd get invited over for Passover dinners.

The Muslims we hung around with never tried to convert us either.  We attended a couple Muslim weddings and events.

Never did much with the EI religions.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Shit.

I was kicked out of Sunday School at age four.

Probably the best thing to happen to me!

Religion is just a joke to control the masses anyhow, for the most part.

Sky Daddies don't exist in my World!

Anonymous

The first position I accepted out of university, I worked with a Mormon engineer. He was in his late twenties at the time and engaged to be married. Rumour was that he was a virgin. :shock:

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"The first position I accepted out of university, I worked with a Mormon engineer. He was in his late twenties at the time and engaged to be married. Rumour was that he was a virgin. :shock:

Oh probably.  They are really on top of young people in terms of having sex.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Twenty Dollars

Sure thing. What about the 13th best phony nazi dish washer in all of Liverpool?

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"The first position I accepted out of university, I worked with a Mormon engineer. He was in his late twenties at the time and engaged to be married. Rumour was that he was a virgin. :shock:

That guy was hawt though. Tall and well built. A Macaulay Culkin he was not.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

They are still sex shamed very early on.  It's disgusting what these do to these kids.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

They are still sex shamed very early on.  It's disgusting what these do to these kids.

What a shame. That body, but didn't know what to do with it.

Anyway, he's married with three kids now and on an expat posting in Amsterdam. I guess everything worked out for him.