Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Any Electricians In The House?

Started by Angry White Male, December 07, 2016, 10:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Its a female

I believe so.  The Males have red feathers around their heads.

I never knew just how territorial and mean hummers can be!  I have a female that now sits on a small branch about 30 feet from my feeder.  She guards it all day, and chases away other hummers that go to the feeder.

In fact, when I check the feeder, she has actually come up twice to me, and hovered about six inches away from my eyeballs, staring me straight in the eyes.  I have never come this close to any wild bird.

When she realizes that I can't be scared off, she retreats back to her branch to watch and guard.

Tough little fuckers they are, these hummers...

The females are brownish and the males are the green ones...they are the pretty ones..its a mating thing.

They are great.

Angry White Male

Had to step up to a 15 Watt bulb to keep the mix from freezing.

It seems to be working.

The female guards, and even when I walked the feeder back out, she instantly decided to feed while it was still in my hand.

Again, inches from me, and I holding the feeder since it wasn't hung yet.

These are tough, fearless little fuckers, with absolutely no fear.

If they were even a quarter of the size of an American Eagle, they would rightfully be the bird of "courage and strength"...

GORDY GAMBINO

Did you fuck her right in the pussy
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Nope, but the feeder worked for this cold-snap!

Temps are thawing out the frozen in this frozen shithole known as Canada, so the feeder was a success for at least three Hummers.

One guarded it with extreme fierceness, even flying right up to my eyeball, and staring me straight in the eye.

Toughest fucking birds around.

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Nope, but the feeder worked for this cold-snap!

Temps are thawing out the frozen in this frozen shithole known as Canada, so the feeder was a success for at least three Hummers.

One guarded it with extreme fierceness, even flying right up to my eyeball, and staring me straight in the eye.

Toughest fucking birds around.

As you know humming birds are attracted to bright colors such as red, pink or orange.

The poor dumb thing was probably confused by the gin blossoms on your face.

Angry White Male

In can assure you they are tough birds!

The MINUTE I come back out of the house with a freshly filled feeder in hand, this little fucker was on it!

I can honestly state that I have come eye to eye with a Hummer.  Within a few inches.  I even saw his tongue!  Ya, they have a tongue that they sip up the Nectar/Sugar with...

Wulf

That's nice, Mel. Savor the experience.

You seem to very excited about getting close to a "hummer". Unfortunately it's not the kind of "hummer" most guys get excited about.

What's your next project, a flower arrangement for Blurt's coming out cotillion?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wulf"What's your next project, a flower arrangement for Blurt's coming out cotillion?

Wiping down and oiling the Browning, so its action is nice and clean for you when I shove it down your throat...

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Wulf"What's your next project, a flower arrangement for Blurt's coming out cotillion?

Wiping down and oiling the Browning, so its action is nice and clean for you when I shove it down your throat...

Yeah, I've heard about you violent queers. :laugh3:

Angry White Male

ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

Gotta get to bed soon...

It's your watch, Wulf!

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"ac_razz  ac_razz  ac_razz

Gotta get to bed soon...

It's your watch, Wulf!

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani: See you tomorrow.

Go soil the sheets.  :laugh3:

Angry White Male

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"No soil.  I piss 'em...

Soiled linen is soiled linen. It doesn't matter. If it's pissed or shitted, it's fucken soiled.

Go to any hospital and check out the "Soiled Linen Room"; poke thru the hamper, you'll see what's, what.  :laugh3:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Wulf"

As you know humming birds are attracted to bright colors such as red, pink or orange.

The poor dumb thing was probably confused by the gin blossoms on your face.

:roll: