The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Wulf is Renee's alt.....

Started by Aryan, December 23, 2016, 01:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its ok, from what I can gather Wulf is a 70 yr old housebound gent who has lusted after his friend's obese daughter for the past 30 years.  

The accusation of him being an alt is a lot less shameful  ac_lmfao

If that is true, he would not be the first old timer to lust after a young gal.

Aryan

That's true, I actually feel a bit sorry for the old geezer.   :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"That's true, I actually feel a bit sorry for the old geezer.   :sad:

He has got a woman.

@realAzhyaAryola

A She Wulf, ehehehe. I just can't help myself.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Wulf":laugh3: Okay everyone, the jig is up.

I've been keeping up this elaborate troll for almost a decade now. I really need to get a life. :oeudC:

Scouse unfortunately my history with these forums makes you and especially Mel, look like a moron; as if that needed any help.

You are an unfuckable fat pig. Go suck Mels cawk.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Just for those who might  not have read the thread exposing her in RR.  

She never left at all, and instead chose to hide behind an alt.

What a fucking fail.   :oeudC:

Fail? Coming from phony nazi dishwasher. I've heard everything now. Cant stop laughing.  ac_biggrin

Annie

Oh my gawd you guys are dumb...Wulf is NOT Renee. But have fun dwelling on a non truth....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Aryan

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1-2BesD9Cn8/UopL3Q9sTsI/AAAAAAAAEl0/3sfHc-8aGmE/s1600/caturday-lol-cat-troll-dancing-WTF-what-the-fuck.gif">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh my gawd you guys are dumb...Wulf is NOT Renee. But have fun dwelling on a non truth....

I know that Annie. SCOUSE does too. He is just having a little fun.

Merry Christmas to you both.  ac_drinks

Annie

Well...alrighty then.....Merry Christmas to you too!   ac_drinks
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Wulf

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wulf":laugh3: Okay everyone, the jig is up.

I've been keeping up this elaborate troll for almost a decade now. I really need to get a life. :oeudC:

Scouse unfortunately my history with these forums makes you and especially Mel, look like a moron; as if that needed any help.

So you've been a grouchy, miserable old asshole online for the past 10 years?

Wow, you really are beyond help then....

Well at least I know why you crept out of the woodwork to attack me at every given opportunity, because your E-crush was being told some home truths.    

Thanks for clearing that little mystery up anyway. Whats the matter, have you not got the balls to tell her how you  'really' feel in person?   ac_lmfao

Well Peter Pan, not everyone can be in their mid 30s but still act like a petulant teenager.

So how's your Christmas? Do you have the day off or are you riding herd on the chav bar flies at your "security" job?  :laugh3:

shin

Blurt

No. However, they're both Jägers, except that Odie doesn't believe Wulf is a Jäger.

Or something like that.

Here's a challenge, Shin, that will help determine if you're sober enough, post-Christmas debauchery: You must repeat the following phrase three times without stumbling on a word:

Should Shin share sushi? Sure! So should Suzy Sure Shot!
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I thought Wulf was Odi?

Oddstain will be whoever as long as he gets attention. He's a fucking loser.

shin

Quote from: "Blurt"No. However, they're both Jägers, except that Odie doesn't believe Wulf is a Jäger.

Or something like that.

Here's a challenge, Shin, that will help determine if you're sober enough, post-Christmas debauchery: You must repeat the following phrase three times without stumbling on a word:

Should Shin share sushi? Sure! So should Suzy Sure Shot!

I couldn't even get past the first sentence.  :laugh3: