The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Wulf is Renee's alt.....

Started by Aryan, December 23, 2016, 01:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Translation: they're both riflemen, except that Odie doesn't believe Wulf knows a rifle from a slingshot.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Translation: they're both riflemen, except that Odie doesn't believe Wulf knows a rifle from a slingshot.

Well does he?

Blurt

No idea.

I don't know Wulf.

I'm pretty sure he's not Renee, though.

Of course, I could be wrong.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

I'm sure that beached whale is Wulf. I will give credit to that fat slut she sure knows how to rip into youse. Butt fuck ugly but makes up for it with her hilarity. Jolly fat fuck.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

You'd love to press her fleshy folds Gordy.

Wulf

Quote from: "Blurt"Translation: they're both riflemen, except that Odie doesn't believe Wulf knows a rifle from a slingshot.

The literal translation of "jager" is "huntsman" or "hunter". Some Euro light infantry boy scout units like to use the term to pump up their bravado so they can feel like they are more fearsome than they actually are.

I was neither a hunter or light infantry. I was what is known as "armoured cavalry".

Now, do I know the difference between a rifle and a slingshot; yeah I think I do.

Bullets come out of a rifle and a slingshot is one of those things women use to hold up their tits. Did I get it right?

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"No idea.

I don't know Wulf.

I'm pretty sure he's not Renee, though.

Of course, I could be wrong.

But he might FEEL like he's a "Renee" and identify himself as such.

Blurt

If so, it will cost me absolutely nothing--zero, zip, zilch, nada--to treat him as a Renee if he requests it and his survival depends on it.

How come you're not getting this?

Is there a defect in there, somewhere? Are we going to have to start building "Obtuse Only" restrooms?

Christ.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Blurt"If so, it will cost me absolutely nothing--zero, zip, zilch, nada--to treat him as a Renee if he requests it and his survival depends on it.

How come you're not getting this?

Is there a defect in there, somewhere? Are we going to have to start building "Obtuse Only" restrooms?

Christ.

Defect yeah you know all about that you mincer.

Over here in Patts theres a ladyboy who fucks a tom.

Get ya head around that.

Uh
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

Sorry, Gordy, but you aren't the most reliable source of advice when it comes to sexual confusion.  ac_unsure
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

Yeah i know. I saw a bloke in the street pick up a woman and a ladyboy. Got me thinking what goes where.

Still figuring it out
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE