Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

A

warm wishes to everyone for the holidays and the new year

Started by Anonymous, December 23, 2016, 08:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I just wanted to drop in and wish all the cashews a very merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2017..

I have enjoyed the contributions of everyone who has posted here this year..

Each one of you brings a unique perspective and even if I may not personally agree with you, your input was always valued..

To the new posters, iron horse jockey, Yeah Right and caskur, thank you for choosing us..

To the ones that left this year, a warm welcome awaits you, if you decide to return..

Unfortunately, I cannot stay..

But, I will be back in a few days..

A very Merry Christmas to you all.

ac_smile

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzMnqD6yGX-WINa8Q3qZ0QxvsvMJdx0-n3F8mxo188off7pXjV">

Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

Fash, I wish you and your family a blessed Christmas and a promising new year.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I just wanted to drop in and wish all the cashews a very merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2017..

Each one of you brings a unique perspective and even if I may not personally agree with you, your input was always valued..

To the new posters, iron horse jockey, Yeah Right and caskur, thank you for choosing us..

To the ones that left this year, a warm welcome awaits you, if you decide to return..

ac_smile

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzMnqD6yGX-WINa8Q3qZ0QxvsvMJdx0-n3F8mxo188off7pXjV">

Fash, I am soooo happy to see you again. All the best to you and your family for the holidays.

kiebers

Merry Christmas to you and the family Fash and all the other Shews.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

priscilla1961

Quote from: "Fashionista"I just wanted to drop in and wish all the cashews a very merry Christmas and a healthy and prosperous 2017..

ac_smile

Merry Christmas Fashionista. ac_hithere
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

RW

I'll be thinking about you this Christmas and hope you are surrounded by love.

Merry Christmas to you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

May all the joy of the season fill the hearts of you and your family Fash.

Yeah Right

Thank you fash.  same to you, and everyone else here too.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Aryan

Anonymous

ac_smile

A merry one to you,  ***** and the kids as well as the extended family.

cc

Very Very Best to you Fash!!

Thank you for dropping by
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Merry Christmas, Fash...and thanks as always for providing a forum for us.