Last post: Today at 09:15:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

warm wishes to everyone for the holidays and the new year

Started by Anonymous, December 23, 2016, 08:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Thiel

A very merry Christmas to you Fashionista and all the other blue cashew posters.
gay, conservative and proud

Aryan

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Merry Christmas Fashy!

Who the fuck is peaches?

Blurt's gay brother I think...

Blurt

You're in my thoughts this Christmas, Fash.

Love those you love with all your heart and all your might.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

The time and energy you devote to this forum is the mark of a generous soul; may that kind of generosity spread far and wide.

Hugs.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"You're in my thoughts this Christmas, Fash.

Love those you love with all your heart and all your might.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

The time and energy you devote to this forum is the mark of a generous soul; may that kind of generosity spread far and wide.

Hugs.

Fash is an awesome person with a good heart.

Twenty Dollars

Happy Hannukah my dear friends. Happy and prosperous new year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Happy Hannukah my dear friends. Happy and prosperous new year.

Hey buddy, how is it going? My girlfriend and I are at my parents house. I am a little bit drunk and loving it. ac_drinks

Blurt

Quote from: "seoulbro"Fash is an awesome person with a good heart.

I know.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Happy Hannukah my dear friends. Happy and prosperous new year.

Hey buddy, how is it going? My girlfriend and I are at my parents house. I am a little bit drunk and loving it. ac_drinks

Good for you Seoul. Had dinner with a few friends last night at a restaurant.  All very nice. It was the night before, I needed assistance getting home. Have a very nice Christmas.

Love and Peace.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

Good for you Seoul. Had dinner with a few friends last night at a restaurant.  All very nice. It was the night before, I needed assistance getting home. Have a very nice Christmas.

Love and Peace.

Been there, done that---doing it again.  ac_drinks