Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:15:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Halal and Kosher Methods of Slaughter

Started by Aryan, December 28, 2016, 10:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeah Right

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Yeah Right"it seems to me the bolt and instant death is less cruel than throat cut and bleeding out.  

Either way though, throw the Muslims out and let them do whatever they want back in their own shithole countries.

It "seems" to you?  Oh well there you have it.  That must be the case then.

instant death is not less cruel than minutes of bleeding out?  Really tell we how that is?

-------------

I don't think you have to be a peta person to want animals treated as humanely as possible.

AND there is precendence in this area, as some native Americans were told they could not use peyote in their religious ceremonies because it is an illegal drug

OTOH should long established religious traditions be forced to be abandoned because they are more cruel?  Dunno,  probably not.

IMO Its a good question though

Anonymous

Quote from: "Yeah Right"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Yeah Right"it seems to me the bolt and instant death is less cruel than throat cut and bleeding out.  

Either way though, throw the Muslims out and let them do whatever they want back in their own shithole countries.

It "seems" to you?  Oh well there you have it.  That must be the case then.

instant death is not less cruel than minutes of bleeding out?  Really tell we how that is?

-------------

I don't think you have to be a peta person to want animals treated as humanely as possible.

AND there is precendence in this area, as some native Americans were told they could not use peyote in their religious ceremonies because it is an illegal drug

OTOH should long established religious traditions be forced to be abandoned because they are more cruel?  Dunno,  probably not.

IMO Its a good question though

Animals raised in cages that never move. I saw this on W5. If that is not cruelty, I don't know what is.

Berry Sweet

I want to start anew age religion and make up a bunch of dumb rules and laws just to make life easier for me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I want to start anew age religion and make up a bunch of dumb rules and laws just to make life easier for me.

Incorporate carbon taxes into your religion and you will be like the pope.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I want to start anew age religion and make up a bunch of dumb rules and laws just to make life easier for me.

Rohomo would join the cult. :laugh3:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"

Rohomo would join the cult. :laugh3:

What about you? I forgot. The Ewes are very special to a old hobby farmer.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wulf"All commercial slaughter of animals is cruel. Just because you buy your meat from a grocery store and never see what the animal goes through, it doesn't make their lives any less traumatic.

Slicing an animals throat as in Halal or Kosher slaughter is nothing different than what farmers have been doing for centuries. Now here comes 21st century man with his fake high ideals and his faux concern for the welfare of Halal butchered animals while he consumes billions of pounds of penned up poorly treated livestock each year.

We all know what this is. Stop fucking around and call it what it is. Forbidding Halal practices is just one more little micro-aggression toward Muslims in the west because you all haven't got the stones to get rid of the problem proper.

They don't stun the animal prior to Halal or Kosher slaughter, because they believe the meat tastes better that way, so naturally the animal is terrified during the ordeal and feels excruciating pain.

I suggest you watch some Halal slaughter videos, if you've got the stomach for it, to get an idea of the cruelness and barbarity...

The "stomach for it"???? :laugh3:

If slaughtering livestock offends your delicate sensibilities then how are you going to kill all the Jew's?

Have you ever killed anything, Sonny?

The potted plant in your mums loo that turned brown after your last nasty shit doesn't count.

I thought perhaps a reasonably civilised convo could be on the cards here, but clearly not, as the BIG BAD WULF persona has kicked in again.   :001_rolleyes:

Would sticking to the subject of the thread be too much to ask?

No problem, I was just asking a question. :laugh3:

But since we are on this subject, why don't you address my assertion that it's not the Halal or Kosher practice of slaughtering livestock that is at issue here. Banning these religious practices are actually just one more way to harass Muslim's and Jew's.

Don't give me this crap that cutting and animals throat is so abhorrent to the big bad wannabe Jew killer.

Actually I don't advocate killing Jews, I support the idea  that they aren't allowed to monopolise western mainstream media, banks and governments.... but thats another topic.

Sure I would prefer it if Jews and muslims would stay in the middle east, along with their fucked up stone age customs and traditions, but this halal and kosher issue affects us all, because we are often fed the meat without realising.

Really, it effects us all, how so, Adolf? Let's keep it simple, never mind the rest of us, explain how it effects YOU specifically. How exactly does it effect you?

Do you think that if you unknowingly consume just the right amount of Kosher meat, you will wake up one day and regret that you never had a bat mitzvah? Are you afraid you will turn into a filthy heeb and crave matzo balls at tea time?

I can't wait for this answer.

Renee, so the unnecessary suffering of animals all in the name of religion doesn't bother you?  

It affects me because I don't want to consume meat which has ANYTHING to do with filthy Jews or muslims.

Not only that, they wouldn't eat OUR meat so why should we be expected to have theirs?  

The main issue for me though is the animal suffering needlessly so that the meat will 'taste better'.    :oeudC:

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Wulf"All commercial slaughter of animals is cruel. Just because you buy your meat from a grocery store and never see what the animal goes through, it doesn't make their lives any less traumatic.

Slicing an animals throat as in Halal or Kosher slaughter is nothing different than what farmers have been doing for centuries. Now here comes 21st century man with his fake high ideals and his faux concern for the welfare of Halal butchered animals while he consumes billions of pounds of penned up poorly treated livestock each year.

We all know what this is. Stop fucking around and call it what it is. Forbidding Halal practices is just one more little micro-aggression toward Muslims in the west because you all haven't got the stones to get rid of the problem proper.

They don't stun the animal prior to Halal or Kosher slaughter, because they believe the meat tastes better that way, so naturally the animal is terrified during the ordeal and feels excruciating pain.

I suggest you watch some Halal slaughter videos, if you've got the stomach for it, to get an idea of the cruelness and barbarity...

The "stomach for it"???? :laugh3:

If slaughtering livestock offends your delicate sensibilities then how are you going to kill all the Jew's?

Have you ever killed anything, Sonny?

The potted plant in your mums loo that turned brown after your last nasty shit doesn't count.

I thought perhaps a reasonably civilised convo could be on the cards here, but clearly not, as the BIG BAD WULF persona has kicked in again.   :001_rolleyes:

Would sticking to the subject of the thread be too much to ask?

No problem, I was just asking a question. :laugh3:

But since we are on this subject, why don't you address my assertion that it's not the Halal or Kosher practice of slaughtering livestock that is at issue here. Banning these religious practices are actually just one more way to harass Muslim's and Jew's.

Don't give me this crap that cutting and animals throat is so abhorrent to the big bad wannabe Jew killer.

Actually I don't advocate killing Jews, I support the idea  that they aren't allowed to monopolise western mainstream media, banks and governments.... but thats another topic.

Sure I would prefer it if Jews and muslims would stay in the middle east, along with their fucked up stone age customs and traditions, but this halal and kosher issue affects us all, because we are often fed the meat without realising.

Really, it effects us all, how so, Adolf? Let's keep it simple, never mind the rest of us, explain how it effects YOU specifically. How exactly does it effect you?

Do you think that if you unknowingly consume just the right amount of Kosher meat, you will wake up one day and regret that you never had a bat mitzvah? Are you afraid you will turn into a filthy heeb and crave matzo balls at tea time?

I can't wait for this answer.

Renee, so the unnecessary suffering of animals all in the name of religion doesn't bother you?  

It affects me because I don't want to consume meat which has ANYTHING to do with filthy Jews or muslims.

Not only that, they wouldn't eat OUR meat so why should we be expected to have theirs?  

The main issue for me though is the animal suffering needlessly so that the meat will 'taste better'.    :oeudC:

Hence your desire to wash and wash dishes. Bet last night was big for ya?

Aryan

Semen, enough with the dish washer crap, its as old as you are!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Semen, enough with the dish washer crap, its as old as you are!

I agree SCOUSE, it's not funny at all, especially after it's been repeated about five hundred times.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Semen, enough with the dish washer crap, its as old as you are!

I agree SCOUSE, it's not funny at all, especially after it's been repeated about five hundred times.

It isn't even true either...   :laugh:

Anonymous

It isn't even true either...   :laugh:

We know that too SCOUSE..

You have told us what you do.

Thiel

I eat very little animal protein anymore. A bit of fish or chicken once a week and that is all.

Most people have no idea of how there food comes to their table and probably don't want to know. I agree halal and kosher are cruel, but so is all mass produced meat. If it wasn't we would see massive price hikes for meat.
gay, conservative and proud

Blurt

Quote from: "Fashionista"We know that too SCOUSE..

You have told us what you do.

He has, hasn't he?

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYqTsYYBMrE
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

SCOUSE is a very different person if you talk to him privately..

A very nice young man actually..

There is another poster here that I know very well that puts on a nasty persona, BUTT is friendly off the board..

Perhaps you know who I mean.

:icon_wink: