Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Warning Messiness Alert!!

Started by Aryan, December 30, 2016, 07:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurt

Some folks in this thread who claim to abstain from drug use need to be reminded that alcohol is also a drug.

So is nicotine, for that matter.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I've done it all!

Probably the worst two are Meth and Heroin.

Why?

Heroin is hard to kick, since people like the feeling.  Simple as that.

Meth is hard to kick for some, since it's so cheap.

Its really difficult to get meth around here, so I've never had that either.  

Aren't you supposed to feel really rough after having it?

Aryan

Quote from: "Blurt"Some folks in this thread who claim to abstain from drug use need to be reminded that alcohol is also a drug.

And caffeine......

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Some folks in this thread who claim to abstain from drug use need to be reminded that alcohol is also a drug.

Of course they are Blurt.

Blurt

Well, then you might want to remind Big Butt Mainland Lady of this fact.

There's a good chance her brain is mojitoast.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Well, then you might want to remind Big Butt Mainland Lady of this fact.

There's a good chance her brain is mojitoast.

I think there's a strong possibility that her mojito consumption is exaggerated for amusement purposes.

Blurt

I know, Fash.

I'm just funnin'.

There's also a good chance that Gordy's stupidity is exaggerated for amusement purposes.

Only he can tell, though.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I know, Fash.

I'm just funnin'.

There's also a good chance that Gordy's stupidity is exaggerated for amusement purposes.

Only he can tell, though

lol

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its really difficult to get meth around here, so I've never had that either.  

It's a pretty "dirty" drug, but it's cheap.  Unlike Coke, which can get quite pricey, Meth is cheap, which can lead to benders that last for days even for 'poor' people...

Compared to crack-cocaine, I wouldn't say the 'low' is any worse...  However, that's just my opinion.  People react differently to drugs.

In my opinion, part of any potential drug 'psychosis' is at least partially due to lack of sleep.

When I state that I can do any drug, and then step back, I'm not joking.  Many others cannot do this.

Basically Meth is the "poor man's Crack," for all intents and purposes.  The problem with Meth, is that it's cheap, and a few bucks could keep you going for a long time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its really difficult to get meth around here, so I've never had that either.  

It's a pretty "dirty" drug, but it's cheap.  Unlike Coke, which can get quite pricey, Meth is cheap, which can lead to benders that last for days even for 'poor' people...

Compared to crack-cocaine, I wouldn't say the 'low' is any worse...  However, that's just my opinion.  People react differently to drugs.

In my opinion, part of any potential drug 'psychosis' is at least partially due to lack of sleep.

When I state that I can do any drug, and then step back, I'm not joking.  Many others cannot do this.

Basically Meth is the "poor man's Crack," for all intents and purposes.  The problem with Meth, is that it's cheap, and a few bucks could keep you going for a long time.

From Breaking Bad, what is a teenth?

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Teenth?

Never heard of that!

I heard it from Breaking Bad..

It's a measurement of meth for sale..

I just wondered how much that is?

Angry White Male

I've bought Meth, and have never heard of that method of sale.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I've bought Meth, and have never heard of that method of sale.

Okay, maybe it's a Hollywood term that doesn't exist in the real world..

Is meth normally blue?