The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Who will pass on in 2017

Started by Thiel, December 31, 2016, 05:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Happy new year Berry

Hope all ya dreams come true
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blurt"Donald Trump

Is that a sick wish or a prediction?

In a natural way. Death by stupidity via an over dose of hydrogen peroxide. The dip shit needs a new do.

GORDY GAMBINO

Tredaus mom got onioned fucked by the Rolling Stones
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

^ I'm sure you'll provide an English translation in due time, Gordo.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

Obama the Muslim monkey fucker.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

@realAzhyaAryola

Not die but disappear from the news because he no longer wants us to know what he thinks - Al Sharpton.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Not die but disappear from the news because he no longer wants us to know what he thinks - Al Sharpton.

Die, disappear, as long as that race baiting pos is gone.

@realAzhyaAryola

It's against my very being to wish someone to die. Karma can be a bitch.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Not that anyone gives a shit, but Charles Manson was returned to prison from the hospital.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Not that anyone gives a shit, but Charles Manson was returned to prison from the hospital.

Prisoners will often fake or exaggerate illness to get out of prison...  Either to plan an escape, or simply for a change of scenery.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Not that anyone gives a shit, but Charles Manson was returned to prison from the hospital.

Prisoners will often fake or exaggerate illness to get out of prison...  Either to plan an escape, or simply for a change of scenery.

Manson is 82, so I doubt it.

Frood

Or they get and marry a pen pal.

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Have you got any PEN pals, Shen?  :001_tongue:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I thought he was a goner this time.

@realAzhyaAryola

Oh my God. The original post mentioned George H. W. Bush. I sure hope not. He is in intensive care unit. I hope he has more years left. He is 92. His face is pretty swollen. I think that's from the meds he must be on.
@realAzhyaAryola