Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

When Opposites Attract: Scouse and Fashionista

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2017, 09:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
I know you're not one of those types, I wasn't referring to you.   ac_biggrin

She is the only admin that is not a selfish control freak.

Annie

I've been on a few forums over the years and overall I think Fash is among the most honest and fair. She's level headed and firm. She's like the grade 2 teacher I had who taught me to behave but she was kind about it  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I've been on a few forums over the years and overall I think Fash is among the most honest and fair. She's level headed and firm. She's like the grade 2 teacher I had who taught me to behave but she was kind about it  ac_smile

Thank you Annie...you are one of my favourite pupils.

ac_smile

GORDY GAMBINO

I picture you Flashy as having all these clothes like minks and stuff.

Then I picture you without clothes. :evilthoughts2:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I picture you Flashy as having all these clothes like minks and stuff.

Then I picture you without clothes. :evilthoughts2:

I have simple tastes GORDY.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Haha Gordy you perve.

Fash isn't Gordy's type. She isn't an illiterate, desperately poor SE Asian ho who has to service gross, limp dicked old white guys just to survive.

GORDY GAMBINO

and pump it right up with some Black Ant and the side effect is an instant heart attack.

Meanwhile the wif is on facebook, blowing me, with the other hand on my wallet and through all this she can still ask for the safe combination number.

Multitasking at it finest.

Now back to Flashy with no clothes on.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"and pump it right up with some Black Ant and the side effect is an instant heart attack.

Meanwhile the wif is on facebook, blowing me, with the other hand on my wallet and through all this she can still ask for the safe combination number.

You should've bought one of these instead of a live wif Gordo.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_P1RHqFsgywM/Sx_Bptj4OPI/AAAAAAAAE9g/vP8daSNh8ko/s400/robot+aiko.jpg">

They never age and the initial investment is the only investment.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"and pump it right up with some Black Ant and the side effect is an instant heart attack.

Who do you think is hotter, North East Asian or South East Asian gals?

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Both.

They all look the same to me.

Do you have a problem with your eyesight GORDY?

It's like saying Scandinavians and Middle Easterners look the same.

Anonymous

NE Asians are taller, lighter skin and their eyes are more slanted. Much better looking than SE Asians in my opinion.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

NE Asians are taller, lighter skin and their eyes are more slanted. Much better looking than SE Asians in my opinion.

I know some very pretty Filipinas and Indonesians Herman.