Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

When Opposites Attract: Scouse and Fashionista

Started by Anonymous, January 01, 2017, 09:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Herman"
NE Asians are taller, lighter skin and their eyes are more slanted. Much better looking than SE Asians in my opinion.

I don't agree. Just like the basket of deplorables, in the basket are good apples and bad apples. It's like that. Not all NE Asians are taller, blah blah blah.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"
Quote from: "Herman"
NE Asians are taller, lighter skin and their eyes are more slanted. Much better looking than SE Asians in my opinion.

I don't agree. Just like the basket of deplorables, in the basket are good apples and bad apples. It's like that. Not all NE Asians are taller, blah blah blah.

Would you agree there are usually visible differences between East Asians and South East Asians?

@realAzhyaAryola

Yes. There are attractive ones in both groups and not very attractive ones also in both groups.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Yes. There are attractive ones in both groups and not very attractive ones also in both groups.

NE Asians are usually much better looking than SE Asians.

@realAzhyaAryola

Not to me. It's only that way to your redneck eyes.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Not to me. It's only that way to your redneck eyes.

lol, Herman's a little biased Azhya.

@realAzhyaAryola

It depends on the beholder. Someone who does not like North East Asian women would not find them better looking and there are those who don't prefer them.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It depends on the beholder. Someone who does not like North East Asian women would not find them better looking and there are those who don't prefer them.

There are?

:swoon:

Anonymous

Let's face it, NE Asians are the most evolved people on the fucking planet.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"I don't think so.

Yes, we are you fucking barbarian.

Blurt

Did you know....?

It was the Romans who came up with the term "barbarian"?

That's what they called anybody (usually invaders) who was not part of Roman culture. It was a language thing; to Romans, any language that was not Latin sounded, to their ears, like "bar bar bar."

Fascinating (from the Latin fascinātus, past participle of fascināre to bewitch, cast a spell on, verbal derivative of fascinum evil spell, bewitchment).
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Did you know....?

It was the Romans who came up with the term "barbarian"?

That's what they called anybody (usually invaders) who was not part of Roman culture. It was a language thing; to Romans, any language that was not Latin sounded, to their ears, like "bar bar bar."

Fascinating (from the Latin fascinātus, past participle of fascināre to bewitch, cast a spell on, verbal derivative of fascinum evil spell, bewitchment).

I thought the word came from the Greeks ?

But,  Chinese exonyms for foreigners predates the Greek language origin of the term barbarian.

Anonymous