Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

ATTN: Berry Sweet

Started by Angry White Male, January 12, 2017, 10:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Both of you gals are hot. But, Mel only has eyes for Berry. And RW too.

Berry Sweet

Mel, im sure im the only one who has caused problems for everyone across the country to obtain zopiclone.  :001_rolleyes:

I see my MD atleast 2-3x a month...she would know if there was a problem or not.  She knows I smoke weed sometimes to go to sleep cause I dont like the pills.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Today I went to the Doktor, to obtain a prescription to Zopiclone.

Since work has been dead slow for me during this deep-freeze, I've sort of turned into a night owl.  So, figured it would be good to have a stash of sleeping pills to knock my ass out when I get a call-out, and have to be up at the crack of dawn.

So, the Doktor wrote me a script for 10 pills.  In the past, they would often issue a script for 30.

I asked the Pharmacist about this, and she said she's seeing more and more Doktors doing this...  writing scripts for less than 30, due to potential issues with 'addiction.'

Then it dawned on me...  It's people like Berry Sweets that are popping these things like damn candy, getting addicted, and then acting up at the Doktors office craving more.

This ruins it for the hardworking, upstanding members of society such as myself,
that simply require a knock-out pill once in a while.

Thanks, Berry...  Thanks for being part of the problem that makes getting a simple script an extra hassle, you bum.  And maybe if you laid off the Meth a bit too, Berry, you wouldn't have to eat handfulls of these things either, and then resort to Doktor shopping, ya bum!

Really?  :001_rolleyes:

But I thought you were a "buisness man"?   Where's the buisness???

Angry White Male

I am a businessman!

Due to the deep freeze, business is slow...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Mel, im sure im the only one who has caused problems for everyone across the country to obtain zopiclone.  :001_rolleyes:

I see my MD atleast 2-3x a month...she would know if there was a problem or not.  She knows I smoke weed sometimes to go to sleep cause I dont like the pills.

Mel just wants to get your attention and then get into your pants.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I am a businessman!

Due to the deep freeze, business is slow...

Thats a lame excuse.  A real buisness man would find some buisness.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Mel, im sure im the only one who has caused problems for everyone across the country to obtain zopiclone.  :001_rolleyes:

No thx.  He can have Irish Ham

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Herman"

No thx.  He can have Irish Ham

The retarded gay guy. He is a piece of work.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Thats a lame excuse.  A real buisness man would find some buisness.

Was thinking about hauling salt, but decided it's too corrosive for the box.  And since it's freezing, it'd be nearly impossible to wash out.

Sometimes calculated business decisions require turning down some work.

Berry Sweet

Hey Mel...I just wanted to inform you, I went to my family doc today...I told her I needed a refil on zopiclone but I come back next month cause I already have a months supply...she said she might as well give it to me now that im here...she even asked me how much I needed...I told her, however much you think is nesseccary...she gave me 30 and a refil.

You need a family doc...no wonder walk in clinics dont give you that shit cause people clinic hop.

Its lucky Friday the 13th for me!

GORDY GAMBINO

If ya a woman yer get all the meds ya need cos lets face it youse are complete fuck up's.

Men are meant to harden the fuck up and self medicate on booze.

Nobody listens to us.

Then we explode and theres dead bodies.

Everywhere.

Meanwhile pill popper Berry is sprawled out , legs open , on her lounge , zonked out to the fucken eyeballs. But happy in her Uranus.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

Nobody listens to us.

What?

GORDY GAMBINO

Concentrate.

Doesn't mean stare at the orange juice.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE