Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Did I miss something?

Started by Berry Sweet, January 09, 2017, 11:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Now, if I wore a turban like that, I'd fit right in with some of the guys that I work alongside!

Wambo Rong

Do you wish you could wear a turban Mel? Are you a closet Sikh little buddy?

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"A while ago everything here seemed cool but now there seems to be some gouchiness and ruffled feathers....did something happen?  

It has to be the time of year too.  Many people are sluggish and suffer from S.A.D.  Not many seem to be at the top of their game...even irl...it seems worse this year???  

I didnt want to feel that way this time of year so I made some serious changes in my life and been practicing zen fot the last few months....its done wonders!!

I meditate while floating on water, dim lights, soft music, quiet, peaceful. That's my zen. I do this before day breaks and starts.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Evangelical christians are insane.

Thanks Berry.

:001_rolleyes:

Sorry Fashy...I dont know term you use to consider yourself...I dont think youre insane...but that term I associate with the crazies in the southern states...

That's okay Berry, I've grown used to it.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I'm thinking Van Impe usually refers to Muslims...  So probably a Muslim in a blue turban!  The devil in the blue turban!

He's a Sikh.