Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Did I miss something?

Started by Berry Sweet, January 09, 2017, 11:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

A while ago everything here seemed cool but now there seems to be some gouchiness and ruffled feathers....did something happen?  

It has to be the time of year too.  Many people are sluggish and suffer from S.A.D.  Not many seem to be at the top of their game...even irl...it seems worse this year???  

I didnt want to feel that way this time of year so I made some serious changes in my life and been practicing zen fot the last few months....its done wonders!!

Anonymous

It must be those other fucking grouches. I'm always sweeter than fucking sugar. :43(2):

Bricktop

Yeah. Its not fucking me. I'm Mr Cool, like always.

RW

It's me.  I shake things up a lot hence the need for a break.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "Oberon"Yeah. Its not fucking me. I'm Mr Cool, like always.

Hemorrhoid cream you apply to yourself maybe.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"A while ago everything here seemed cool but now there seems to be some gouchiness and ruffled feathers....did something happen?  

It has to be the time of year too.  Many people are sluggish and suffer from S.A.D.  Not many seem to be at the top of their game...even irl...it seems worse this year???  

I didnt want to feel that way this time of year so I made some serious changes in my life and been practicing zen fot the last few months....its done wonders!!

Does that shit really work? I would like to believe you, but I will stick to barrel wash and cracking skulls.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I didnt want to feel that way this time of year so I made some serious changes in my life and been practicing zen fot the last few months....its done wonders!!

I don't need it.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Uumm...ok....

Shen Li is always in a natural zen state Berry.

:laugh:

Berry Sweet

I made a post but I guess I didnt hit submit or something???

But yes...Zen really works.

Fashy...Shen is a whole different kinda zen...lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I made a post but I guess I didnt hit submit or something???

But yes...Zen really works.

Fashy...Shen is a whole different kinda zen...lol

She sure is Berry..

I meditate too, but it's a Christian form of it.

Berry Sweet

Do you go to church?  Follow a religion?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Do you go to church?  Follow a religion?

I'm a bible believing Christian.

Berry Sweet

I use to be like that...but now im just spiritual...I believe in God but I cant do the religious stuff...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I use to be like that...but now im just spiritual...I believe in God but I cant do the religious stuff...

I just try to follow the bible the best I can, but I'm human and I make mistakes..

What do you mean spiritual? New age?