The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Did I miss something?

Started by Berry Sweet, January 09, 2017, 11:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Do you go to church?  Follow a religion?

Fuck Berry, do you realize what you've done?? :laugh3:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I use to be like that...but now im just spiritual...I believe in God but I cant do the religious stuff...

I just try to follow the bible the best I can, but I'm human and I make mistakes..

What do you mean spiritual? New age?

No new age stuff.  I grew up as a christian, the bible, blah blah....but I really do not like church goers, they are over the top....the bible is a great read but it has its flaws...somethings not right...instead I just have my inner relationship with God...ive just found that place with God and its all I need...

...I dont need a crazy pastor telling me what a heathen I am causecI dont live my life like his, or being told im gping to hell cause im not part of a certain religious group....or im evil and dirty cause I eat pork...its just nonsense.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Do you go to church?  Follow a religion?

Fuck Berry, do you realize what you've done?? :laugh3:

Oh I know...lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I use to be like that...but now im just spiritual...I believe in God but I cant do the religious stuff...

I just try to follow the bible the best I can, but I'm human and I make mistakes..

No new age stuff.  I grew up as a christian, the bible, blah blah....but I really do not like church goers, they are over the top....the bible is a great read but it has its flaws...somethings not right...instead I just have my inner relationship with God...ive just found that place with God and its all I need...

...I dont need a crazy pastor telling me what a heathen I am causecI dont live my life like his, or being told im gping to hell cause im not part of a certain religious group....or im evil and dirty cause I eat pork...its just nonsense.

The word of God is infallible, but Christians are not..

We are called to be ambassadors for the Lord, 2 Corinthians 5:20, but we are not perfect, just forgiven..

I may let you down, a pastor may let you down, but our Lord is faithful and never will. 1 Corinthians 1:9

I don't get the not eating pork thing, unless it was Seventh Day Adventists.

Anonymous

^It begins. Thanks Berry.  :001_rolleyes:

I'm going to sleep.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Don't forget your prayers.

:laugh:

Anonymous

See Berry, we are all friends again. ac_biggrin

Berry Sweet

We are called to be ambassadors for the Lord, 2 Corinthians 5:20, but we are not perfect, just forgiven..

I may let you down, a pastor may let you down, but our Lord is faithful and never will. 1 Corinthians 1:9

I fell asleep after my last post and then couldnt remember which thread this was in the next day...

I dont understand what you posted.  The bible is complicated and contradicts itself.  There are some cool single verses or small scriptures I like...but I cant follow it.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"See Berry, we are all friends again. ac_biggrin

Aww

Berry Sweet

I do like Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8

1 There is a time for everything,

and a season for every activity under the heavens:

2     a time to be born and a time to die,

a time to plant and a time to uproot,

3     a time to kill and a time to heal,

a time to tear down and a time to build,

4     a time to weep and a time to laugh,

a time to mourn and a time to dance,

5     a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,

a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,

6     a time to search and a time to give up,

a time to keep and a time to throw away,

7     a time to tear and a time to mend,

a time to be silent and a time to speak,

8     a time to love and a time to hate,

a time for war and a time for peace.

Anonymous

I fell asleep after my last post and then couldnt remember which thread this was in the next day...

I dont understand what you posted.  The bible is complicated and contradicts itself.  There are some cool single verses or small scriptures I like...but I cant follow it.

I found the bible strange too when I was growing up..

My family is Christian, but I was more of a church kid riding my parents coattails until my late teens..

After I renewed my faith, Our Lord opened my mind and heart and the word of God made sense to me, no contradiction..

What I was saying earlier Berry is that I can understand you being turned off by Christians themselves because we are only human..

But, our God will never betray anyone..

Oh yes, and the no pork thing is purely the Seventh Day Adventists..

I cook pork for my family....I'm still Taiwanese after all.

Berry Sweet

Im turned off by all religions.

However, there is the odd religious person I meet who I can talk to about religion or anything in general and they dont push their religion or ways of life on me...I like those people.

Berry Sweet

Ive never heard of the Seventh Day Adventists... i'll eat pork and shellfish anyway.

Altho I am turning more away from meat these days, only because I really am disgusted on how they raise and abuse the animals...what theyre injected with....how they are slaughtered...and the shit they put into the meat after it is butchered.

Muslims consider pork to be a "dirty" meat....if you think about it...in todays world...all the meat is a dirty meat.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im turned off by all religions.

However, there is the odd religious person I meet who I can talk to about religion or anything in general and they dont push their religion or ways of life on me...I like those people.

I share my faith when the opportunity arises, but I agree we should not be too aggressive about it..

I have secular friends, Shen Li is my friend and she is an atheist..

When I'm at work or when I'm with secular friends I will answer questions, but I don't force my faith on anyone.