The best topic

Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

ATTN: Berry Sweet

Started by Angry White Male, January 12, 2017, 10:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Today I went to the Doktor, to obtain a prescription to Zopiclone.

Since work has been dead slow for me during this deep-freeze, I've sort of turned into a night owl.  So, figured it would be good to have a stash of sleeping pills to knock my ass out when I get a call-out, and have to be up at the crack of dawn.

So, the Doktor wrote me a script for 10 pills.  In the past, they would often issue a script for 30.

I asked the Pharmacist about this, and she said she's seeing more and more Doktors doing this...  writing scripts for less than 30, due to potential issues with 'addiction.'

Then it dawned on me...  It's people like Berry Sweets that are popping these things like damn candy, getting addicted, and then acting up at the Doktors office craving more.

This ruins it for the hardworking, upstanding members of society such as myself, that simply require a knock-out pill once in a while.

Thanks, Berry...  Thanks for being part of the problem that makes getting a simple script an extra hassle, you bum.  And maybe if you laid off the Meth a bit too, Berry, you wouldn't have to eat handfulls of these things either, and then resort to Doktor shopping, ya bum!

Anonymous

Mel, you have always been a night owl since I've known you on this board..

And you don't know that Berry is addicted to Zoplicone.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Mel, you have always been a night owl since I've known you on this board..

And you don't know that Berry is addicted to Zoplicone.

Not so much when I'm working...  Also remember that I'm in PST time zone, so I'm pretty much one of the last ones in North America to hit midnight.

Anonymous

Mel is still trying to get into Berry's jeans. Can't blame you for liking her. I saw her picture, she's a sexy gal.

Angry White Male

Herman, this thread is 100% fact.  It's bums like Berry that create the issue of Doktors having to be extra cautious prescribing certain meds.

Anonymous

I knew it. Mel likes Berry's bum.

Angry White Male

You just watch, Herman...

Berry is going to come here late at night, under the influence of a handful of sleeping pills, and post gibberish.

She uses and abuses them to get high.  It's people like her that cause Doktors to have to excessively babysit the rest of responsible society such as myself...

Anonymous

Mel and Berry sitting in a tree,[size=200] F-U-C-K-I-N-G[/size]

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"I saw her picture, she's a sexy gal.

She had a pic up years ago, but that pic is probably 15 years old by now.

Most women look OK when they're 20.  Usually after 30 though, most look like complete shit...  All worn out and haggard.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"I saw her picture, she's a sexy gal.

She had a pic up years ago, but that pic is probably 15 years old by now.

Most women look OK when they're 20.  Usually after 30 though, most look like complete shit...  All worn out and haggard.

She posted a recent picture. She looked good. You would have like it.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"She posted a recent picture. She looked good. You would have like it.

Lots of women on POF also post "recent" pics of themselves.  In many cases, "recent" meaning within the last 20 years!

They also have a habit of cleverly angling the camera, to catch images that often excessively distort just how ugly, or fat, they are!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Herman"She posted a recent picture. She looked good. You would have like it.

Lots of women on POF also post "recent" pics of themselves.  In many cases, "recent" meaning within the last 20 years!

They also have a habit of cleverly angling the camera, to catch images that often excessively distort just how ugly, or Handsome, they are!

Berry posted one picture that was taken minutes before she posted it. It would have even moved your useless limp dick.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Mel is still trying to get into Berry's jeans. Can't blame you for liking her. I saw her picture, she's a sexy gal.

Berry is very pretty.

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

Thx for the comments...Fashy a pretty lady too!

Anonymous

Both of you gals are hot. But, Mel only has eyes for Berry. And RW too.