The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hey, keibers...

Started by Bricktop, January 10, 2017, 08:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Oberon is a terrific poster. But, I don't get the feud withvl kiebers. Must have had it's genesis elsewhere.

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"Its not a public "discussion". I don't think you can find a person on this forum that would say its a public "discussion". I am through "discussing" it. I will tell you what I will do. I will unlock the thread and move this one into it. You can discuss to your hearts content. I will not be discussing it with you.

There's a good boy. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "kiebers"Its not a public "discussion". I don't think you can find a person on this forum that would say its a public "discussion". I am through "discussing" it. I will tell you what I will do. I will unlock the thread and move this one into it. You can discuss to your hearts content. I will not be discussing it with you.

There's a good boy. Keep up the good work.

All your posts are worth reading. Even when I disagree with you, you make a good case every time.

Bricktop

Thanks IHJ.

Thats very complimentary.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Thanks IHJ.

Thats very complimentary.

ac_drinks

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"Are you kidding SCOUSE. Fash thinks he has clogged sinks. :laugh3:

Strangely, that's what Drano is used for in our house.

And all this time I thought it was to eradicate phony nazis?

I've been in Fash's house. Clean as a fucking pin. No white nazis under the bed or single digit IQ, 68 y.o. Italian-Americans pretending to be Jews on her front lawn.

No assumption dumbass, pure fucking factoids.

How far is your head up your 4 x 4  ass? Prove what you claim.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Are you kidding SCOUSE. Fash thinks he has clogged sinks. :laugh3:

I've been in Fash's house. Clean as a fucking pin. No white nazis under the bed or single digit IQ, 68 y.o. Italian-Americans pretending to be Jews on her front lawn.

How far is your head up your sexy ass? Prove what you claim.

She doesn't need to, you keep proving it yourself, you fool.

:laugh:

Aryan

How far is your head up your 4 x 4  ass? Prove what you claim.

You'd fucking deny the sky was blue if it suited your argument, no matter how ridiculous..... :001_rolleyes:

You are completely fucking hopeless and a laughing stock both on here and on VF, aswell as banned from Kat's forum along with BF when it was up and running.

I do wonder what you actually get out of posting on these boards unless you're just a glutton for punishment and one of those freaks who enjoys being humiliated and shunned by everyone?  

Whatever the case is, you are special little fella Semen.   :laugh3:

Anonymous

Iron horse jockey calls him the Italian-American meatball.  :thumbup:

He wrote in the Politics sub, he's the most popular fool here. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

kiebers

Quote from: "Shen Li"Iron horse jockey calls him the Italian-American meatball.  :thumbup:

He wrote in the Politics sub, he's the most popular fool here. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

From the fool standpoint he probably is in the top 5.

ac_biggrin
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

He's just a tad retarded and very bitter for whatever the reason, I put it down to his short height and the fact that he suffers from a healthy dose of short man syndrome.  :laugh:

God knows what job he had when he was younger, but I doubt he would have even held down a dish washing job. Perhaps thats why he goes on about dishwashers all the time, because of bad memories?    :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"He's just a tad retarded and very bitter for whatever the reason, I put it down to his short height and the fact that he suffers from a healthy dose of short man syndrome.  :laugh:

God knows what job he had when he was younger, but I doubt he would have even held down a dish washing job. Perhaps thats why he goes on about dishwashers all the time, because of bad memories?    :shock:

TD is civil with me.

kiebers

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"He's just a tad retarded and very bitter for whatever the reason, I put it down to his short height and the fact that he suffers from a healthy dose of short man syndrome.  :laugh:

TD is civil with me.

For now......

ac_smile
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

TD is civil with me.

For now......

ac_smile

I would have posted the same thing kiebers.

Anonymous

TD is civil with me.

You are f-at and that is an a$$umption.