The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Hey, keibers...

Started by Bricktop, January 10, 2017, 08:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wambo Rong

The Iron Chink is a phony. I fucking knew it.

Scouse is all real. Lost little nazi in this big wild world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
I'm not sure about his sink, its Oscar's liver which most likely needs looking at.  :laugh:

I don't believe his drunk act. It's as fake as my drunk Iron Chink routine in my opinion.

Mel and oddstain on the other hand are legit drunken lazy bums.

Perhaps he's just mentally ill?   ac_dunno  

This form of social media sure does seem to attract those types....

I initially thought Oscar was an alt, perhaps he is.

No alt, no mental illness, just entertainment. At least Oscar/Wambo doesn't have voice changers bork on him when he's trying to pretend he's a chick like old man Aaron.

Well personally I fucking hate alts, and only resort on using them if I've been banned from somewhere and want to fuck with the admin.

I haven't been on VF in years, but I don't recall Oscar using alts. Maybe he does now, I don't know. I took a brief look at VF a few months ago for the first time in over a year, so I don't know what goes on on old Vesna's board these days.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"The Iron Chink is a phony. I fucking knew it.

I do love your new teepee though, the piss and shit stain resistant one, must have cost quite a lot?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"The Iron Chink is a phony. I fucking knew it.

Of course the Iron Chink is an act..

She doesn't even deny that..

In real life, she is a kind hearted lady who adores children.

Wambo Rong

and she has a black husband. Two very large and dirty thumbs up for Iron Chink

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"and she has a black husband. Two very large and dirty thumbs up for Iron Chink

Okay she does.

:001_rolleyes:

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"Now the real reason for all this comes out. You are insanely jealous of my friendship with RW.

Son, believe me, if that were so, you wouldn't HAVE a friendship with RW.

Ask her, if you don't believe me.

I often take sequesters from forums, as you will know from history. As I am not commissioned as a mod, I can come and go as I please, and when I get bored and lose my motivation to contribute, I take a holiday.

Done it for decades.

But, of greater interest is your admission that should I raise a query, it would be ignored even though another member with the same query would get a response.

Put another way, you will allow your personal animosity influence the way you moderate?

Didn't we just lose a mod for that very same thing?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Obie accuses Peter, Paul, and Mary of being shit-disturbers and yet starts threads like these.

Way to go, Obie. Your Master Troll medal is in the mail.

And to no-one's surprise, kiebers' bestie comes a runnin' to back up his l'il buddy. Kind of like the Skipper and Gilligan. Or is that Ginger and Maryanne?

kiebers

I would never unfairly moderate you regardless of my feelings, but I can and will refuse to answer any of your questions or interrogations on the decisions I may make in my moderator duties, on the open board. You may route your questions to the admin to get any explanation she feels you need to know. I would suggest using a PM for that.

Put/twist it any way you want to. I have not moderated anyone unfairly nor will I. Were I to allow personal animosity to influence the way I moderate...you and this thread would have disappeared day one. But I don't do that, so you're still here, and this thread is still here.

The subject matter is done though, for me. Locking the thread.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Wambo Rong

That you and Socks scrap was hilarious, kick the mud rassler with those cowboy boots. Kudos to the Aussie cop who just won't die.

You're down. Ask to be let up.

Bricktop

You don't allow personal feelings to influence your moderating, yet you locked my thread?

Are you afraid of public discussion?

Or are you a liar?

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"That you and Socks scrap was hilarious, kick the mud rassler with those cowboy boots. Kudos to the Aussie cop who just won't die.

As you know, Oscar, I try very hard to give the crowd a good show.

Its not easy when you get nothing to work with, but I do my best.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"You don't allow personal feelings to influence your moderating, yet you locked my thread?

Are you afraid of public discussion?

Or are you a liar?

I think he feels he answered all questions Oberon.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"That you and Socks scrap was hilarious, kick the mud rassler with those cowboy boots. Kudos to the Aussie cop who just won't die.

As you know, Oscar, I try very hard to give the crowd a good show.

Its not easy when you get nothing to work with, but I do my best.

You sure do Oberon.

ac_smile

kiebers

Its not a public "discussion". I don't think you can find a person on this forum that would say its a public "discussion". I am through "discussing" it. I will tell you what I will do. I will unlock the thread and move this one into it. You can discuss to your hearts content. I will not be discussing it with you.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone