The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Hey, keibers...

Started by Bricktop, January 10, 2017, 08:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

QuoteNeed to get away from that"females" thing you keep harping on. Sure puts a bright green tinge on everything. Not to mention how it makes you look.

Sorry kiebers, I am the stud here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
QuoteNeed to get away from that"females" thing you keep harping on. Sure puts a bright green tinge on everything. Not to mention how it makes you look.

I think all three of you are very handsome men..

Kiebers looks like a wise university professor..

Oberon is very handsome for his age and bears a resemblance to a James Bond actor..

You Herman with all your tattoos are the bad boy of the three, but a lovable one though.

ac_smile

kiebers

I am more than willing to let you have that....but...according to someone, not sure you can compete...I am [size=150]BEAU[/size]...just sayin.

:laugh:  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Oberon"Kiebers respects nobody. That much I have learned. He thinks he's above everyone else, despite his homey overtures to most of the females.

You know, that statement really describes you perfectly. Not sure I could do better. But maybe.....

If like you, I thought I was above everyone I would have been publicly raising cane with Herman. As it is when I first started as a mod, I told Herman I had his back on any decision he made...respect...I kept my word...respect...I may not have agreed with things he did then but had his back regardless, and I still respect him now. He's a good man. Never lost respect. Had I felt all superior and above everyone I never would have done that. I would have been like you, openly berating whomever for any perceived infraction of whatever on the open board.  

I respect the all the "females" here, and the males as well. I will never disrespect the "females" regardless. Just the way I was raised. I'm sure that had nothing to do with making and maintaining friendships/acquaintanceships. (if thats a word)    :001_rolleyes:  No threats from Keebs...never has been, never will be. Strange how things work, eh?

Funny how it's always about the "females" with you. What is the deal with that? I am every "females" "beau". I pm all the "females" to draw them into my web. You would think I have a network of females throughout the 5 or 6 forums I belong to. I must be the hottest sexiest older gentleman there ever was. I am such a bad ass. You can't hold a candle to me with the "females" if we are believe your rhetoric of "homey overtures". I just show them respect. I show everyone respect, until they don't deserve my respect. A few have made it to that column, as I, have no doubt, made it to yours.    

Need to get away from that "females" thing you keep harping on. Sure puts a bright green tinge on everything. Not to mention how it makes you look.

Will you claim I jumped to the bait to attempt to lessen your perceived slights...perhaps. Perhaps I will say you are grasping at straws to justify your position. Who knows????

I suppose the best way to end this is.....

.....oh well

Thank you for that detailed explanation of how you don't make out with the ladies. I presume emails to one of your various acquaintances will now cease. My point about the females is not that you try to woo them with your "boy, howdy" bonhomie, but that many of your posts seem directed towards them.

Now, boy, if you would kindly address the OP.

What was the thought process behind relinquishing the ban on Freud (only, it seems, to rescind THAT again today)?

I will admit I'm somewhat triumphant that I caused you to post more than one line and a smiley. Keep up the good work.

As to my statement apparently being a self assessment, I take that as a compliment. What I will also add is that you underestimate my persuasive powers with the rest of the members at your peril. I may not be a mod...but you don't always have to be a mod to exert influence.

But then, you knew that about me already.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I think all three of you are very handsome men..

Kiebers looks like a wise university professor..

Oberon is very handsome for his age and bears a resemblance to a James Bond actor..

You Herman with all your tattoos are the bad boy of the three, but a lovable one though.

ac_smile

Am I chopped liver?

Bricktop

Post a pic, and let the people decide.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Post a pic, and let the people decide.

No thanks. I'm not exactly GQ cover material.

Bricktop

Awww...c'mon.

Don't be shy.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Get me back to where I can see the main page (that ain't happening yet) and just watch and I will disappear. Unless you'd like me to stay.

http://www.rona.ca/images/0166034_L.jpg">

kiebers

Quote from: "Oberon"
Quote from: "Oberon"Kiebers respects nobody. That much I have learned. He thinks he's above everyone else, despite his homey overtures to most of the females.

Thank you for that detailed explanation of how you don't make out with the ladies. I presume emails to one of your various acquaintances will now cease.

[size=110]Now the real reason for all this comes out. You are insanely jealous of my friendship with RW. Just as you were jealous of another friendship that you tried to get me to kill. That didn't work did it. You somehow believe you have the right to say who her friends or my friends can be and whether or not they can correspond. Just who the fuck do you think you are to be able to do that.[/size]

My point about the females is not that you try to woo them with your "boy, howdy" bonhomie, but that many of your posts seem directed towards them.

[size=110]There's that big jealous green streak again. Really looking insecure there....boy. Why don't you tell them to stop having an internet friendship with me. As important and powerful as you are I'm sure they will jump to meet your demands. Of course there is the possibility they will want to know who the hell you think you are telling them who they can be friends with. Perhaps you can furnish me with a list of who I can or cannot interact with.[/size]

Now, boy, if you would kindly address the OP.

[size=110]Not with you....boy. EVER[/size]

What was the thought process behind relinquishing the ban on Freud (only, it seems, to rescind THAT again today)?

[size=110]Again, Not with you....boy. EVER Now if another member had sent me a pm asking I would have explained that the ban was expiring in a couple of days anyway. But your PM would have been ignored.[/size]

I will admit I'm somewhat triumphant that I caused you to post more than one line and a smiley. Keep up the good work.

[size=110]And yet I still contributed something to the forum every month in 2016. Didn't you have some kind of temper tantrum between April 1st and September 1st. Took your toys and went home. Don't think that was the first time either, was it? Besides you never told me what the minimum posting requirements are.[/size]

As to my statement apparently being a self assessment, I take that as a compliment.

[size=110]Makes you feel good that you don't respect anyone and think you are above everyone?  Not surprised at all.[/size]

What I will also add is that you underestimate my persuasive powers with the rest of the members at your peril. I may not be a mod...but you don't always have to be a mod to exert influence.

[size=110]Go for it. Do your best...[/size]

But then, you knew that about me already.

[size=110]That you are a blow hard that is full of himself and has NEVER intimidated me. Yes I knew that[/size]

Now don't get a swollen head thinking I answered the OP. There was more to it.

:pop:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Get me back to where I can see the main page (that ain't happening yet) and just watch and I will disappear. Unless you'd like me to stay.

:confused1:

Aryan

Oscar's drink of choice....

Anonymous

Oscar's drink of choice....

Are you kidding SCOUSE. Fash thinks he has clogged sinks. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Are you kidding SCOUSE. Fash thinks he has clogged sinks. :laugh3:

Strangely, that's what Drano is used for in our house.

Blurt

Obie accuses Peter, Paul, and Mary of being shit-disturbers and yet starts threads like these.

Way to go, Obie. Your Master Troll medal is in the mail.
Aimin\' to misbehave.