The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Hey, keibers...

Started by Bricktop, January 10, 2017, 08:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"Nor to unban them, according to kiebers.

They both thought me banning them for no reason was unfair. They overturned it. Reasons seem simple enough.

Bricktop

What do the MEMBERS think??

According to kiebers, it doesn't matter.

Just because you were a tad heavy handed, it does not necessarily mean everything you did was inappropriate.

Wambo Rong

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Wambo Rong"Hey Munster! Maybe you can figure out why I have limited access here. Fashionista tried and still a zero.

I'm a civilian now.

back pulling pipe? See you on the deck

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"What do the MEMBERS think??

According to kiebers, it doesn't matter.

Just because you were a tad heavy handed, it does not necessarily mean everything you did was inappropriate.

Let's start with you Crow. Do you think it was inappropriate to ban Freud and Odinson for no reason?

Wambo Rong

ask the Black Aussie bird about my partial ban. Having to sneak in a back door to speak. He knows all about back doors, I reckon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"ask the Black Aussie bird about my partial ban. Having to sneak in a back door to speak. He knows all about back doors, I reckon.

A partial ban?

Wambo Rong

Yeah. It's funny. I can't log into the main board but I can follow threads here. This is the main page isn't it?

Wambo Rong

It wasn't you that banned my IP address for months, was it Munster?

Anonymous

Why are you guys arguing about Freud. He's a nutjob who calls people names because they found out he's a man.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"It wasn't you that banned my IP address for months, was it Munster?

Actually, it was. :laugh3:

Wambo Rong

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"fucking lease hand

I'm still a leasehand at heart.

Wambo Rong

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"It wasn't you that banned my IP address for months, was it Munster?

Do you have the time to tell why when I didn't speak a word for years, just watched, you decided to ban me?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"

Do you have the time to tell why when I didn't speak a word for years, just watched, you decided to ban me?

I figured anyone with the handle Wambo Rong just has to be a shit disturber. That is why the Taiwanese tyrant removed me as a mod.

Wambo Rong

Pretty sure she removed you because you're a dominating tool. Plenty of that stripe are in and come from the patch.