Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Hey, keibers...

Started by Bricktop, January 10, 2017, 08:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Oberon"And Freud loves doing it.

Like, it must be over ten years since this dimwit started these antics, and they've NEVER achieved anything other than render him an aggravating asshole.

I won't argue with that Oberon..

The alt is long past it's shelf life, we know who Freud is, we heard his voice, he talked with RW not in character and he still continues with this nonsense.

:crazy:

Who does that remind you of? Remember that Chinese fucking idiot with the FOBby English who hated East Asian chicks who date anything but East Asian guys? He pretended to be African-American when it was so obvious he is an East Asian FOB?

How could I forget m86?

I sometimes wonder whatever happened to him..

Did he ever find a Chinese lady who wouldn't sellout on him?

I suppose there are some similarities between him and Freud..

They both keep their poor character performances going long after they have gone stale..

The difference is that m86 was a very young man though and probably grew out of it and besides alt personas were common over ten years ago while Freud on the other hand is middle aged and living in the past..

In that respect I kind of feel pity on Freud.

Frood

I pity Fash sometimes. So many have said she's a lovely Christian woman yet she can't live up to her own high ideals. Getting ping ponged between different mods and duplicitous informants, she doesn't know who to believe or where the high road is anymore.

Sad, really. Expected from someone of that faith but still sad all the same.  :001_rolleyes:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

How could I forget m86?

They both keep their poor character performances going long after they have gone stale..

The difference is that m86 was a very young man though and probably grew out of it and besides alt personas were common over ten years ago while Freud on the other hand is middle aged and living in the past..

Pity is for the weak. It's not our problem some over the hill sociophobe is addicted to alts on the fading medium of forums.

Frood

Hence why I pity not only Fash, but you in particular.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
How could I forget m86?

Pity is for the weak. It's not our problem some over the hill sociophobe is addicted to alts on the fading medium of forums.

I still prefer forums as means of sharing ideas even if many of the people that still using them have a lot of issues..

Facebook is used more as tool to keep in touch with our friends and relatives all over the world..

I have Pinterest, but I don't use Twitter.

Anonymous

This is funny reading Fash and Shen getting under Freud's thin skin.

Good work ladies. :thumbup:

Frood

Where is he? Why doesn't someone track him down and give him a link? THAT would put the question to rest once and for all.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

How would it do that?

Portraying multiple personnas is hardly difficult, Aaron.

Especially given the practice you've had.

Wambo Rong

I'm sure socks knows much about multiple personalities.

Wambo Rong

That was his work. Playing Caucasian hookers. Hi, my name is Socks and your's is? Melissa

Dirty, dirty Socks

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"How would it do that?

It's quite sad Oberon.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"How would it do that?

It's quite sad Oberon.

That and forum raids with that imbecile fleabag or whatever it's name was that came over with him. Those TRF fossils haven't calendars in 12 years.

Bricktop

What I find interesting is that keibers hasn't the cajones to offer a response to the OP.

Probably thinks he owes nobody an explanation.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"What I find interesting is that keibers hasn't the cajones to offer a response to the OP.

I don't know the reason why or for how long, but Freud was banned by kiebers today.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"What I find interesting is that keibers hasn't the cajones to offer a response to the OP.

I don't know the reason why or for how long, but Freud was banned by kiebers today.

Ahhhh, don't ya just hate it when bad things happen to good fucking people. :laugh3: