Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Rules Unlocked.

Started by Bricktop, January 13, 2017, 11:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"He threatens to hack but cant do it.

Threats on the net who wooda thought hey

I have asked him several times if his threat to hack was serious, but he ignores my question..

Instead he babbles something about it's okay for Shen Li to post PI, but not him..

ac_wot

I reminded him he has used another posters' picture as his avatar and called a poster by their first name.

Exactly, I dont even know why you bother engaging with the old whiny hypocrite...   :laugh:

Like you posted, he has very little knowledge of the internet. He doesn't understand how easy it is to find out PI.

Angry White Male

Most people that threaten to hack a forum, probably couldn't hack their way out of a paper bag.

These are often the same people that couldn't even evade a simple ban, if they had to...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Most people that threaten to hack a forum, probably couldn't hack their way out of a paper bag.

These are often the same people that couldn't even evade a simple ban, if they had to...

TD is an idiot and a crybaby.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I know TD's first name. Does that mean I hacked his account too?

From what Fash told me, I think he's backing off the silly hack accusation. He seems pissed that I posted his age and Scouse his first name. It wasn't exactly rocket science finding out either, but he's too fucking thick to understand that.

Just curious where you picked up my info?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I have asked him several times if his threat to hack was serious, but he ignores my question..

Instead he babbles something about it's okay for Shen Li to post PI, but not him..

ac_wot

I reminded him he has used another posters' picture as his avatar and called a poster by their first name.

Exactly, I dont even know why you bother engaging with the old whiny hypocrite...   :laugh:

Like you posted, he has very little knowledge of the internet. He doesn't understand how easy it is to find out PI.

Hey how was Cuba?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I know TD's first name. Does that mean I hacked his account too?

From what Fash told me, I think he's backing off the silly hack accusation. He seems pissed that I posted his age and Scouse his first name. It wasn't exactly rocket science finding out either, but he's too fucking thick to understand that.

Just curious where you picked up my info?

That question has been answered..

Be smart about it when you post pictures Twenty Dollars..

Edit, where did you pick up Herman and kiebers' PI?

:icon_wink:

Anonymous

ac_wot

Hey how was Cuba?

I had a great time in Varadero. It was my second trip and I stayed at the same resort I did the last time I was there. Golf in the morning, beach sports in the afternoon and cocktails all day long.

Twenty Dollars

ac_wot

Hey how was Cuba?

I had a great time in Varadero. It was my second trip and I stayed at the same resort I did the last time I was there. Golf in the morning, beach sports in the afternoon and cocktails all day long.

Bet the Rum is killer?  I switched to Rum around Christmas. The best I can find here is Flor de Cana from Nicaragua. The 8 Y.O. is solid. Ever try Guaro?

Anonymous

ac_wot

Hey how was Cuba?

Bet the Rum is killer?  I switched to Rum around Christmas. The best I can find here is Flor de Cana from Nicaragua. The 8 Y.O. is solid. Ever try Guaro?

The food in Cuba is not as good as in Mexico, but the drinks are second to none. Tasty rum served in hollowed out pineapples.