Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Rules Unlocked.

Started by Bricktop, January 13, 2017, 11:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Twenty Dollars, I sent you a pm that you read, but did not respond to..

I will ask you again; was your threat to carry out illegal actions against the members of this board a serious threat?

OK for Shen Li, but no one else. How in the fuck did she discover my name? I hate liars. Cop  to the truth fashionista. I chose not to lower myself to your standard. When Is she going to be banned according to your rules?

Semen you daft dopey old cunt, your Facebook profile pic is that exact same stupid surfer photo which you have spammed every single forum with that you've posted on for the last 5 years....

Just because you are basically clueless when it comes to the internet apart from remembering a couple of passwords and knowing where the power button is on your laptop, don't expect everyone else to be the same.  

Remember when you cried because people viewed your photobucket account and posted photos from it because you didn't have your settings on private?  Fail much?   :oeudC:

70 year old's and the internet sure don't seem to mix if you are anything to go by...

That is obvious enough.

Anonymous

I know TD's first name. Does that mean I hacked his account too?

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"I know TD's first name. Does that mean I hacked his account too?

No, he will want you punished for the knowledge. That's the beauty of the whole thing. You get banned without doing anything wrong......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I know TD's first name. Does that mean I hacked his account too?

No, he will want you punished for the knowledge. That's the beauty of the whole thing. You get banned without doing anything wrong......

I believe he is trolling. Besides, TD has posted PI about other posters.

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I believe he is trolling. Besides, TD has posted PI about other posters.

Trolling in that way can have a cost associated with it. We shall see...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

I don't get this whole TD thing.  We now have a filter on the word "F AT" where it's changed to the word "Handsome" rather than just dealing with his shit properly.

:2r4ml1j_th:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't get this whole TD thing.  We now have a filter on the word "F AT" where it's changed to the word "Handsome" rather than just dealing with his shit properly.

:2r4ml1j_th:

Thank you for reminding me..

I forgot to change it back.

RW

Thanks for changing it back :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Thanks for changing it back :)

Thanks for reminding me....I forgot I did that.

Anonymous

okay, I will erase what I know from my memory.

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"

okay, I will erase what I know from my memory.

:laugh:

Anonymous

From what Fash told me, I think he's backing off the silly hack accusation. He seems pissed that I posted his age and Scouse his first name. It wasn't exactly rocket science finding out either, but he's too fucking thick to understand that.

GORDY GAMBINO

He threatens to hack but cant do it.

Threats on the net who wooda thought hey
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"He threatens to hack but cant do it.

I have asked him several times if his threat to hack was serious, but he ignores my question..

Instead he babbles something about it's okay for Shen Li to post PI, but not him..

ac_wot

I reminded him he has used another posters' picture as his avatar and called a poster by their first name.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"He threatens to hack but cant do it.

I have asked him several times if his threat to hack was serious, but he ignores my question..

Instead he babbles something about it's okay for Shen Li to post PI, but not him..

ac_wot

I reminded him he has used another posters' picture as his avatar and called a poster by their first name.

Exactly, I dont even know why you bother engaging with the old whiny hypocrite...   :laugh: