The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Rules Unlocked.

Started by Bricktop, January 13, 2017, 11:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You know she hacked into my PI.

Is that how you got TD's picture or knew Herman's first name? You hacked them?

Fash, I think this confession is a matter for the cops.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"Twenty Dollars, I sent you a pm that you read, but did not respond to..

I will ask you again; was your threat to carry out illegal actions against the members of this board a serious threat?

OK for Shen Li, but no one else. How in the fuck did she discover my name? I hate liars. Cop  to the truth fashionista. I chose not to lower myself to your standard. When Is she going to be banned according to your rules?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"You know she hacked into my PI.

Is that how you got TD's picture or knew Herman's first name? You hacked them?

Fash, I think this confession is a matter for the cops.

Yeah call the cops. Lying sacks of shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Twenty Dollars, I sent you a pm that you read, but did not respond to..

I will ask you again; was your threat to carry out illegal actions against the members of this board a serious threat?

OK for Shen Li, but no one else. How in the fuck did she discover my name? I hate liars. Cop  to the truth fashionista. I chose not to lower myself to your standard. When Is she going to be banned according to your rules?

Still avoiding the question..

Was your threat of criminal activity against this board and it's members serious?

Anonymous

Okay for Shen Li to what?

You posted personal information about two posters here and you are still here?

Did you hack them as you foolishly assume SL did to you?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Who would this be? Groping now. Oh dear, where's Herman, Kiebers?

RW

Quote from: "Blurt"Written rules are always useful; however, they can become a liability when they're so intricate that members start finding ways to dance around them.

Keep rules simple. That way, mods and admins have some leeway in their application, and members feel they're treated like adults.

There will always be naysayers, of course. You can't please all of the people all of the time, I guess.

I'm in the minority in feeling rules are unnecessary..

We're all adults and we should know how to conduct out ourselves..

But, if we do have rules, follow the KISS acronym.

Rules are unnecessary for the majority of people.  They are merely something to point to when someone doesn't act like an adult.  It's codifying common sense.

It does beg the question though - if you don't want rules and this is your forum, why do you have them?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

So, TD can post PI, but if anyone else does he throws a tantrum.

Fash, if the meatball threatened a cyber attack, get rid of him now and inform the police. Keep his threats and his ISP information for the cops.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

So, TD can post PI, but if anyone else does he throws a tantrum.

Fash, if the meatball threatened a cyber attack, get rid of him now and inform the police. Keep his threats and his ISP information for the cops.

Show me ass hole. Where did I post someone's PI? Get on board dipshit, or jump off.

RW

Your avatar was kieber's picture was it not?

TD, you need to smarten the fuck up dude.  People are tired of your idiotic troll schtick and the CONSTANT whining that goes with it.  Just comment on things rather than making everything about you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Your avatar was kieber's picture was it not?

TD, you need to smarten the fuck up dude.  People are tired of your idiotic troll schtick and the CONSTANT whining that goes with it.  Just comment on things rather than making everything about you.

FUCKING BULLSEYE!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Blurt"Written rules are always useful; however, they can become a liability when they're so intricate that members start finding ways to dance around them.

Keep rules simple. That way, mods and admins have some leeway in their application, and members feel they're treated like adults.

There will always be naysayers, of course. You can't please all of the people all of the time, I guess.

I'm in the minority in feeling rules are unnecessary..

We're all adults and we should know how to conduct out ourselves..

But, if we do have rules, follow the KISS acronym.

Rules are unnecessary for the majority of people.  They are merely something to point to when someone doesn't act like an adult.  It's codifying common sense.

It does beg the question though - if you don't want rules and this is your forum, why do you have them?

It's not that I don't want them, it just seems to me to be unnecessary to remind adults how to conduct themselves..

But, that's only my opinion and other people may disagree which is fine..

Posted rules are not a non issue with me, either way.

kiebers

[size=110]OK for Shen Li, but no one else. How in the fuck did she discover my name[/size]? I hate liars. Cop  to the truth fashionista. I chose not to lower myself to your standard. When Is she going to be banned according to your rules?

I do know from doing a search that Shen has not posted your name anywhere on this website. There are no records of any of her posts being edited. Your name has been removed from 1 post by someone else on this board and they have been asked not to do it again.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blurt

Yeah, my name was posted, too.

This board has a leak.  :sad:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"

[size=110]OK for Shen Li, but no one else. How in the fuck did she discover my name[/size]? I hate liars. Cop  to the truth fashionista. I chose not to lower myself to your standard. When Is she going to be banned according to your rules?

I do know from doing a search that Shen has not posted your name anywhere on this website. There are no records of any of her posts being edited. Your name has been removed from 1 post by someone else on this board and they have been asked not to do it again.

I have nothing better to do with my time than to hack some geriatric imbecile. :crazy:

Kiebs, if Total Dunce did make threats against us, I think you need to do what you know has to be done. We went through something similar to this with old man Aaron.