The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Rules Unlocked.

Started by Bricktop, January 13, 2017, 11:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'm yet to meet anyone who likes you anywhere S,emen...  ac_wot

Must be a tough time if you have that effect on people in real life.   :laugh:

They do enjoy the phony nazi  dishwasher. Check your posts at the other place. Asians seem to like nazis. Enjoy while you can.

Like I told you before, if any forum can put up with you they can tolerate anyone.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"A 5 ft 4 inch pensioner threatening a 6 ft 1, 34 year old man does sound a bit silly now you come to mention it.  ac_biggrin

He is insecure about his lack of height and muscle..

I don't know why though, I'm tiny just like Twenty Dollars too and it doesn't bother me.

Blurt

Seamajor's always been polite and civil to me.

Maybe he's just holding up a mirror to some folks?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"A 5 ft 4 inch pensioner threatening a 6 ft 1, 34 year old man does sound a bit silly now you come to mention it.  ac_biggrin

He is insecure about his lack of height and muscle..

I don't know why though, I'm tiny just like Twenty Dollars too and it doesn't bother me.

True but you're female, Semen is supposed to be a man, hence his inferiority complex.   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Written rules are always useful; however, they can become a liability when they're so intricate that members start finding ways to dance around them.

Keep rules simple. That way, mods and admins have some leeway in their application, and members feel they're treated like adults.

There will always be naysayers, of course. You can't please all of the people all of the time, I guess.

I'm in the minority in feeling rules are unnecessary..

We're all adults and we should know how to conduct out ourselves..

But, if we do have rules, follow the KISS acronym.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blurt"Seamajor's always been polite and civil to me.

That's because his son is a cross dresser too.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Seamajor's always been polite and civil to me.

Maybe he's just holding up a mirror to some folks?

Really Blurt? Threats of hacking if Shen Li doesn't stop trolling the big baby..

Trust me, you don't know what you're talking about..

He could be one of the most ethically challenged individuals I have ever encountered on these forums.

Blurt

Quote from: "Fashionista"We're all adults and we should know how to conduct out ourselves..

I agree.

Quote from: "Fashionista"Trust me, you don't know what you are talking about..

[Seamajor] could be one of the most ethically challenged individuals I have ever encountered on these forums.

Oh, I wasn't talking about his ethics or his motivations (I don't know what they are and I wouldn't assume I can know what they are). I was talking strictly about his behaviour toward me.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Fashionista"We're all adults and we should know how to conduct out ourselves..

I agree.

Quote from: "Fashionista"Trust me, you don't know what you are talking about..

[Seamajor] could be one of the most ethically challenged individuals I have ever encountered on these forums.

Oh, I wasn't talking about his ethics or his motivations (I don't know what they are and I wouldn't assume I can know what they are). I was talking strictly about his behaviour toward me.

Than you must have limited exposure to him..

I am phat, assume everything and love Nazis... we are all like that according to Twenty Dollars..

The hacking threat was the final straw for me.

Blurt

Quote from: "Blurt"Oh, I wasn't talking about his ethics or his motivations (I don't know what they are and I wouldn't assume I can know what they are). I was talking strictly about his behaviour toward me.

Than you must have limited exposure to him.

That's true.

By the same token, though, I've had extensive exposure to other members (here and elsewhere) and I still don't presume to know the person behind the handle, so I'm not entirely sure what your point is.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Oh, I wasn't talking about his ethics or his motivations (I don't know what they are and I wouldn't assume I can know what they are). I was talking strictly about his behaviour toward me.

Than you must have limited exposure to him.

That's true.

By the same token, though, I've had extensive exposure to other members (here and elsewhere) and I still don't presume to know the person behind the handle, so I'm not entirely sure what your point is.

Than you didn't read my posts did you?

We know exactly who TD is, and he hasn't been shy about sharing his life with us..

He can be as immature, repetitive and stupid as he wants here, I don't care..

Threats of hacking if he doesn't get his own way(extortion) are quite another matter.

Anonymous

Truthfully, TD is in the same class of internet slimebucket as SMP. In fact, they share many similarities. Perhaps, that's why old Blurt has taken such a liking to the Italian-American meatball.

Blurt

Quote from: "Fashionista"Than you didn't read my posts did you?

We know exactly who TD is, and he hasn't been shy about sharing his life with us..

He can be as immature, repetitive and stupid as he wants here, I don't care..

Threats of hacking if he doesn't get his own way(extortion) are quite another matter.

Yeah, but, really, Fash, this kind internet tough guy tough talk is par for the course on the web. It's just banter. People put on an act. How does anyone know--I mean, for real--what Seamajor is like and what he's about in real life? How many people here have gone out for a beer (or a shot of Tequila) with him? Same goes for anyone else. The only people I know that have done that are Mel and Vesna, Gordy and Asal, and you and Shen. There are possibly others I'm not aware of but, all this to say, who folks are on the (quasi-anonymous) web and who they are in real life can be widely divergent. These forums are a form of theater; people choose the type of roles they want to play, and how to play them. Anybody who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves.

I'd even be willing to go down a pint with Scouse; I'm guessing he's a nice enough guy away from these boards.

And what's with all this "You should..." "You didn't..."You don't..." stuff? We all have our splinters. And we all have our beams. Is there no room in the world for the possibility that other people may not see that world as you do?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Quote from: "Shen Li"Truthfully, TD is in the same class of internet slimebucket as SMP. In fact, they share many similarities. Perhaps, that's why old Blurt has taken such a liking to the Italian-American meatball.

Anybody that starts a sentence with the word "truthfully" can be safely ignored.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Truthfully, TD is in the same class of internet slimebucket as SMP. In fact, they share many similarities. Perhaps, that's why old Blurt has taken such a liking to the Italian-American meatball.

Anybody that starts a sentence with the word "truthfully" can be safely ignored.

Anybody that ignores that TD is SMP part deux can be safely ignored.

UR such a fucking asshole Blurt.