Last post: Today at 07:38:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Be Alpha with Ace...

Started by Angry White Male, January 18, 2017, 03:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"If Mel's truck is not working right now, why is he not going on vacations? He has the money and time.

I don't get that either. He doesn't have an old lady or kids. He lives in a frickin condo.

Get away from the liquor store and the early morning internet whine sessions. Go bang some black, brown or yellow booty you meet at beaches in Latin America or South East Asia. You need it brother.

Now I know a place for Ace. This joints got wall to wall pussy all for the taking.  :yahoo: Drunken truck driving skids that live in condos welcome to apply. Get some Pattaya Ace with them ting tongs.  ac_dance

">https://youtu.be/UzzL6HFJMsA
You are pathetic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Now I know a place for Ace. This joints got wall to wall pussy all for the taking.  :yahoo: Drunken truck driving skids that live in condos welcome to apply. Get some Pattaya Ace with them ting tongs.  ac_dance

I was at Harry's across from Orchard Tower in Singapore last night. Sat outside and watched the fat, bald losers walking into the Four Floors across the street. Made me think of you Gordo!

Real losers.

Berry Sweet

Where are you Mel?  Did you go on a bender??

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Where are you Mel?  Did you go on a bender??

Has he not been posting on evs' forum Berry?

Berry Sweet

He generally only posts here.  He disappears sometimes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He generally only posts here.  He disappears sometimes.

I hope he is okay.

Berry Sweet

Unless hes travelling the US with Eds at his side and a truck load of bananas??

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Unless hes travelling the US with Eds at his side and a truck load of bananas??

Are they friends in real life Berry?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Unless hes travelling the US with Eds at his side and a truck load of bananas??

Lol...no...I wouldnt want to see those 2 in the same room....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Lol...no...I wouldnt want to see those 2 in the same room....

I wouldn't either.