The best topic

Replies: 7374
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:29:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Trump Inauguration 2017

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, January 20, 2017, 11:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Its funny because Trump isn't even 'far' right, he's just not the typical PC worshiping faggot that most modern western leaders have been for decades.

You leftists would lose your shit big time if an actual nationalist leader ever got elected.  :laugh:

I think Trump has some good ideas about bringing jobs home which is a very leftist thing to do.  I just can't see it working out too well yet.

In the meantime, he makes it really easy to make fun of him because he's such a huge lying windbag.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

Politics is about exaggerating, taking credit for positives and blaming others for any problems..

I really don't care what size of crowds Trump says he got, I doubt anyone really does either...

But, my children will pay for Trudeau and Notley's lies about deficits and that does concern me.

Three very true sentences. I think there is a danger for the anti-Trumpers making everything about Trump and his verbal foibles. The GOP tried to make the 1996 reelection campaign all about Mr Clinton and his personal problems, but the public voted with their wallets. Even if the election was held in 98 when Clinton's problems intensified, I still firmly believe the public would have no reason to change course.

Former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich summed it up best. "Ultimately this is about governing," said former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, who has advised Mr. Trump. "There are two things he's got to do between now and 2020: He has to keep America safe and create a lot of jobs. That's what he promised in his speech. If he does those two things, everything else is noise."

"The average American isn't paying attention to this stuff," he added. "They are going to look around in late 2019 and early 2020 and ask themselves if they are doing better. If the answer's yes, they are going to say, 'Cool, give me some more.'"

We were talking about Trump's speech at the union hall. This is the first time I ever seen the brothers and sisters excited about an American president.

I hope we dump JT's corrupt regime in 2019 and elect a populist. The only person I like in any party is Dr. Kellie Leitch. Everyone else in the three main parties is an out of touch nincompoop.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

I hope we dump JT's corrupt regime in 2019 and elect a populist. The only person I like in any party is Dr. Kellie Leitch. Everyone else in the three main parties is an out of touch nincompoop.

Dr. Kellie Leitch does is not a populist nor an outsider. The Canadian values test is a way of separating herself from the rest of the pack seeking leadership of the Tory party. If it does work and she becomes their new permanent leader(I do not think she will), you will quickly see her move away from that controversial position.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"No O'Leary!

He is not a populist. He has two positions so far, no foreign oil imports and no national carbon pricing.

RW

He said he wants to get rid of unions as well.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He said he wants to get rid of unions as well.

He may not like them, but he cannot decertify them. That is up to people like iron horse jockey.

The unions South of the border seem to have a bromance with Trump. I was watching the president of the Building Trades union praise Trump's efforts to put American workers first. He pulled the US out of the TPP today and that made union bosses giddy.

RW

I wish we'd pull out of TPP as well frankly.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Thiel

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"He said he wants to get rid of unions as well.

He may not like them, but he cannot decertify them. That is up to people like iron horse jockey.

The unions South of the border seem to have a bromance with Trump. I was watching the president of the Building Trades union praise Trump's efforts to put American workers first. He pulled the US out of the TPP today and that made union bosses giddy.

I read about that. Trump read the riot act to big manufacturers and then took a very friendly tone with labor bosses.
gay, conservative and proud