Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Trump Inauguration 2017

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, January 20, 2017, 11:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Trump's two rules; buy American hire American.

"The power is taken from Washington and given back the people".

cc

As anyone in the ghettos or middle class Americans how the Hopey Changy con worked for them over the last 8 long years
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Some have become hilarious of late, totally failing to see that O's policies and utter fail  set up Trump for the win

I spent 4 years watching the Republicans own congress while Obama took the blame for things not happening.  What a fucking joke that was, only it wasn't funny.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Right. His hopey changy con killed his party, losing hundreds of Congressmen, Senators, State Governorships, State reps etc. etc.

Fail fail fail ... but ... but .... never take the blame  ... you are epitomizing that blame game yourself in fact

Sorry, if 8 yrs  is fail, it's fail ............. and no excuses of con or spin can change that

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Right. His hopey changy con killed his party, losing hundreds of Congressmen, Senators, State Governorships, State reps etc. etc.

Fail fail fail ... but ... but .... never take the blame  ... you are epitomizing that blame game others yourself in fact

Sorry, if 8 yrs  is fail, it's fail

I'm looking to the future now cc.  I can't wait to see what this lying scum bag does with the position.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

QuoteI'm looking to the future now

Really. It was you who tried on the "past" Congress excuse .. that I replied to

QuoteI can't wait to see what this lying scum bag does with the position

But we have seen that already. The  lying scum bag smooth con artist failed miserably

Oh, you are referring to the new guy

Anyhow, carry on carrying on

Yeah Right

congress is to blame, bush is to blame.  Somebody else is always to blame for obungles failures.  

That should be his legacy--the obama presidency-failed at everything*

[size=85]*but it was everybody else's fault.[/size] :001_rolleyes:

Yeah Right

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Trump's two rules; buy American hire American.

"The power is taken from Washington and given back the people".

What stuck with me as well was trump saying he will always put America first.

Unlike the last president who put Mexican interests first, who put illegal aliens interests first, who put Muslim refugees interests first.  And who put George Soros' interests first.

This president will do his best to put American interests first.

This what every leader of every democracy should be doing.  Putting their people first.

cc

Kelly approved an hour ago - and was sworn in just now.

Homeland has a real person in charge

Mattis also approved today

Expected is de-funding PP this weekend  ... no more govt money to the Dem election machine .. what a frikkin scam / con  that has been ... govt money > PP > Dems  .. how stupid blatant does it get

RW

Quote from: "Yeah Right"congress is to blame, bush is to blame.  Somebody else is always to blame for obungles failures.  

That should be his legacy--the obama presidency-failed at everything*

You cannot deny congress wasn't an impediment.  That's a well documented fact.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc la femme"Kelly approved an hour ago - and was sworn in just now.

Homeland has a real person in charge

Mattis also approved today

Expected is de-funding PP this weekend  ... no more govt money to the Dem election machine .. what a frikkin scam that has been

I can't wait to see what happens with his "diverse" (HAHAHAHA) cabinet.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

QuoteDeparting Obama Tearfully Shoos Away Loyal Drone Following Him Out Of White House

'Go On Now, Git,' Says Former President

http://i.onionstatic.com/onion/5568/6/16x9/960.jpg">

WASHINGTON—Stopping and turning around as he made his way across the South Lawn after hearing the unmanned aerial vehicle hovering just feet behind him, outgoing President Barack Obama tearfully shooed away a loyal MQ-9 Reaper drone attempting to follow him out of the White House, sources confirmed Friday. "Go on now—get out of here!" said the former commander-in-chief, his lower lip trembling and his eyes welling with tears as he affected a stern tone of voice in an attempt to scare off the faithful hunter-killer drone that had spent the past eight years obediently at his side. "You can't come with me anymore, you got that? Can't you see this is for your own good? Now scram. What are you waiting for? Go!"

At press time, a heartbroken Obama had thrown a rock in the drone's direction, causing the unmanned aerial vehicle to flee into the sky, where it paused to look back one last time at its old master before flying off toward a Yemeni tribal wedding.

http://www.theonion.com/article/departing-obama-tearfully-shoos-away-loyal-drone-f-55100">//http://www.theonion.com/article/departing-obama-tearfully-shoos-away-loyal-drone-f-55100

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "RW"You guys totally got suckered by this CON

You mean like hope and change. Now that was a CON.

The con of cons was Justin Trudeau's entire election campaign. I think Canadians are starting to wake up to that fact.

Congratulations Mr Trump. Our success is tied to yours. I wos you the best.

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]