Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Hey Oscar

Started by RW, January 30, 2017, 04:44:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

I've been watching Life Below Zero about people who live in very remote parts of Alaska.  Many of them have to cut down trees to build and get firewood.  I've heard them talk about "widow maker" a lot but I'm not really sure what it is or what makes it so dangerous.  I assume you've come across your fair share so I thought I'd ask an expert - what's the deal with the "widow maker"?

:)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

My right and left fists.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"My right and left fists.

This isn't about your sex life Hermie.

:roll:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

This isn't about your sex life Hermie.

:roll:

My name is not Joe.

Frood

Fight over your JoeJoe nozzle?  :001_tongue:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Fight over your JoeJoe nozzle?  :001_tongue:

:2r4ml1j_th:

Frood

I would explain it but meh. ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I would explain it but meh. ac_hithere

I prefer meh.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

I'm pissed that Oscar ignored me.   :t1929:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Quote from: "RW"I'm pissed that Oscar ignored me.   :t1929:

It's his signature move.

(Besides cursing out rotten fruits beneath trees, in between bites, which aren't fermenting quick enough)
Blahhhhhh...

RW

It's his signature move.

(Besides cursing out rotten fruits beneath trees, in between bites, which aren't fermenting quick enough)

Why in God's name would you explain Oscar to me?  I've shared a board with him for damn near, if not over a decade.  I don't need your help navigating the personalities around here deary.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

It's his signature move.

Why in God's name would you explain Oscar to me?  I've shared a board with him for damn near, if not over a decade.  I don't need your help navigating the personalities around here deary.

If you've spent 10 years or more near him and didn't bolt, I'm probably the best person to rehabilitate your outlook on life and the people in them.

ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

RW

It's his signature move.

If you've spent 10 years or more near him and didn't bolt, I'm probably the best person to rehabilitate your outlook on life and the people in them.

ac_biggrin

I used to want to run his knuckles through a chain saw but then he started making sense.  

This might be your fate as well...
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

He'll probably emerge at some point after he wakes up from drunkenness and then wait a little more til he's sober so he can find the keyboard.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]