Replies: 8490
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

welcome weebles

Started by Anonymous, February 18, 2017, 10:54:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I am so happy you joined us..

ac_smile

Perhaps you can tell us about yourself.

weebles

thank you for the warm welcome fash nice to be here just  finding my way around   thanks for having here cheers ac_drinks

Well was born and raised  in Houston B.C. then moved the GVRD to attend High School worked at KFC then   went to live with my aunt and uncle in Red Deer  and  went to NAIT got my Red Seal as Pipefitter and worked in the AB Oil and Gas Sector till  the economy went downhill  and travel between AB and B.C. these days trying to figure out what I want to do and where I want to settle down.

Anonymous

I remember you as a poster, but I don't remember anything specifically..

Could you tell us what you do and some of your interests.

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"thank you for the warm welcome fash nice to be here just  finding my way around   thanks for having here cheers ac_drinks

Well was born and raised  in Houston B.C. then moved the GVRD to attend High School worked at KFC then   went to live with my aunt and uncle in Red Deer  and  went to NAIT got my Red Seal as Pipefitter and worked in the AB Oil and Gas Sector till  the economy went downhill  and travel between AB and B.C. these days trying to figure out what I want to do and where I want to settle down.

Good to meet you brother. I am a wellsite consultant, but I only work winters now. The rest of the year I am a farmer in God's country near Kindersley, Saskatchewan.

Hey, I was in jail once with a guy from Houston, BC. Have you done time? :icon_wink:

weebles

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "weebles"thank you for the warm welcome fash nice to be here just  finding my way around   thanks for having here cheers ac_drinks

Good to meet you brother. I am a wellsite consultant, but I only work winters now. The rest of the year I am a farmer in God's country near Kindersley, Saskatchewan.

Hey, I was in jail once with a guy from Houston, BC. Have you done time? :icon_wink:

LOL no unless you count my older sister  kicking my butt   otherwise my dad was in the  logginfg indutry  till that sector got hit by some Rough times  in the early-mid 90's  which is why back then mt parent sister and I ended up moving  to the GVRD/Vancouver.

Have to say it was a shock to go from small town life to big city life but also in a way gave me a chace to see the ups and down of  both and will always be a small town person at heart that loves Big City Amenties  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"
Quote from: "Herman"

LOL no unless you count my older sister  kicking my butt   otherwise my dad was in the  logginfg indutry  till that sector got hit by some Rough times  in the early-mid 90's  which is why back then mt parent sister and I ended up moving  to the GVRD/Vancouver.

Have to say it was a shock to go from small town life to big city life but also in a way gave me a chace to see the ups and down of  both and will always be a small town person at heart that loves Big City Amenties  :thumbup:

I know what you mean. I have worked abroad for half of my life. I had kind of a reverse culture shock when I moved back to Saskatchewan with the old lady.

Anonymous

Good to have you aboard weebles. I have lurked at VF for four years, but I never registered. Your posts were always worth reading. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Good to have you aboard weebles. I have lurked at VF for four years, but I never registered. Your posts were always worth reading. ac_drinks

I'm very happy weebles has joined us..

I hope he sticks around.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Well, holy fuck!! How the fuck are ya Weebs, you sexy fucking biatch?

weebles

Quote from: "Shen Li"Well, holy fuck!! How the fuck are ya Weebs, you sexy fucking biatch?

Not too bad taking it one day at a time how are things up in Edmonchuck?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Well, holy fuck!! How the fuck are ya Weebs, you sexy fucking biatch?

Fucking awesome. I have been off work for 11 months now. I go back to work next month. I have 2 sons now.

VF was never the same since I left 3 and a half years ago. :001_tongue:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Fucking awesome. I have been off work for 11 months now. I go back to work next month. I have 2 sons now.

VF was never the same since I left 3 and a half years ago. :001_tongue:

They seemed to survive your departure quite well.

Anonymous

A journeyman tradesman. Do you have financial guidance for your high income? :wink:

Just kidding you. It's good to see you here.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Welcome Weebs*waves*

And it's nice to see you again Berry Sweet.

ac_hithere