Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

VF IS BACK UP AND RUNNING

Started by Anonymous, February 18, 2017, 01:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Does anyone know of another forum I can register on and try my golden oldies female impersonation act on? I downloaded a better male to female voice changer this time. ac_biggrin

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Edweird LOL!  

The guy has turned into a serious hardcore lefty SJW lately, he must be attending some sort of college or Uni for 'special' students.

Liberalism is a fucking mental disease particularly common among pasty white folks.

......who have been indoctrinated with Jewish Cultural Marxism.  Whites would not have even heard of liberalism, white privilege and all the other anti-white garbage if it wasn't for the Jew.

Aryan

I'd love to know if Dinky Dianna actually is a fella, if so the guy has some serious issues.  :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'd love to know if Dinky Dianna actually is a fella, if so the guy has some serious issues.  :crazy:

He is SCOUSE....I know this as an indisputable fact..

He has had many handles on many forums over the years..

Bricktop knows him well.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'd love to know if Dinky Dianna actually is a fella, if so the guy has some serious issues.  :crazy:

He is SCOUSE....I know this as an indisputable fact..

He has had many handles on many forums over the years..

Bricktop knows him well.

In addition to his outdated gender bender online act, he also posts the most antiquated racist stereotypes of East Asians. He probably only posts that lame noise because he thinks it gets under our yellow skins. It doesn't, but it is boring.

RW

I know it for a fact because I've talked to him on Skype without the voice changer.  Dinky is a dude.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I know it for a fact because I've talked to him on Skype without the voice changer.  Dinky is a dude.

When Freud first showed up here, I knew he was male....Renee did too.

RW

The thing is that to talk to him, he's actually a pretty pleasant guy.  I wish he would just be himself here because he's a guy that people could actually like.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"I know it for a fact because I've talked to him on Skype without the voice changer.  Dinky is a dude.

When Freud first showed up here, I knew he was male....Renee did too.

Make that three of us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"The thing is that to talk to him, he's actually a pretty pleasant guy.  I wish he would just be himself here because he's a guy that people could actually like.

I wish he would do that too. But, instead we gives us tired racist stereotypes that would make Gary Joak's Rambo Wong character blush.

Is there anywhere he has ever posted and been a pleasant guy? Or is everyone of his characters, male and female an asshole?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"The thing is that to talk to him, he's actually a pretty pleasant guy.  I wish he would just be himself here because he's a guy that people could actually like.

I wish he would do that too. But, instead we gives us tired racist stereotypes that would make Gary Joak's Rambo Wong character blush.

Is there anywhere he has ever posted and been a pleasant guy? Or is everyone of his characters, male and female an asshole?

Under the hundreds of handles I have used on every forum on the internet everyone is an asshole.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Re: Help VF is down and I am out of my meds

Obviously.

:roll:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview