Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

VF IS BACK UP AND RUNNING

Started by Anonymous, February 18, 2017, 01:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Edweird LOL!  

The guy has turned into a serious hardcore lefty SJW lately, he must be attending some sort of college or Uni for 'special' students.

His 90 degree left turn was so sharp, his brain kept going straight on

The later stage of TDS is horrible to watch
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

The guy has turned into a serious hardcore lefty SJW lately, he must be attending some sort of college or Uni for 'special' students.

Liberalism is a fucking mental disease particularly common among pasty white folks.

......who have been indoctrinated with Jewish Cultural Marxism.  Whites would not have even heard of liberalism, white privilege and all the other anti-white garbage if it wasn't for the Jew.

Get your ass kicked this week, stuck n broke?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I'd love to know if Dinky Dianna actually is a fella, if so the guy has some serious issues.  :crazy:

DINKY DAVE has a Reach around .

So i heard .

Odinson

Maybe Canada is under an attack by the russians and the servers were destroyed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Liberalism is a fucking mental disease particularly common among pasty white folks.

......who have been indoctrinated with Jewish Cultural Marxism.  Whites would not have even heard of liberalism, white privilege and all the other anti-white garbage if it wasn't for the Jew.

Get your ass kicked this week, stuck n broke?

I don't understand why people with handles post anonymously when it's so obvious who they are..

Twenty Diapers I understand, at least for twelve more days, but not people like you who have handles.

RW

Sometimes people want to be anonymous and it kinda takes the fun away if you out people.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Sometimes people want to be anonymous and it kinda takes the fun away if you out people.

Guest is not very good at posting anonymously.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Sometimes people want to be anonymous and it kinda takes the fun away if you out people.

Guest is not very good at posting anonymously.

Its obvious who Guest is .

Hes been saying the same ole ThAng too SCOUSE for years .

Aryan

Sure, mention die Juden and out he pops, regular as clockwork....

Anonymous

Freud and odinson really want to post here now that their forum is down. I say we send both of those bullshitting wankers packing.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"Freud and odinson really want to post here now that their forum is down. I say we send both of those bullshitting wankers packing.

What did I do?

Except upset your menstruating whiny ass...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Freud and odinson really want to post here now that their forum is down. I say we send both of those bullshitting wankers packing.

You won't see me voting to keep em here.

Anonymous

So you want them banned ?

Odinson

You want my dick inside you.. Stop trying to deny it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "20 DIAPERS"

So you want them banned ?

It doesn't matter what Shen Li wants..

But, I think Odinson and Aaron need a break from forums and VF being down is a perfect opportunity for both of them to get out of their little apartments.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview