A

VF IS BACK UP AND RUNNING

Started by Anonymous, February 18, 2017, 01:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Shen Li wants dick

She does seem horny, just like her mother. But, odinson wouldn't know what to do with her or any other woman.

Anonymous

Shen Li the Lead Gimp .

Couldn't take a decent White Cock from behind .

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

I do agree they need to get out and take a break from the forums.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"

She does seem horny, just like her mother. But, odinson wouldn't know what to do with her or any other woman.

I remember it just coming to my mind.. Like some genetic memory..

I figured I want to put my dick into my neighbour girls vagina.

Had not seen any reference for it to be done like that.

I was 6 or 7 years old. I took her virginity.  

And also my virginity was gone.

I remember it because it was my first female contact.

I know what to do with a female.. Oh yeah.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I do agree they need to get out and take a break from the forums.

Dinky Freud and odinson are shut ins. Neither of them have anything else to do besides posting bullshit on forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I do agree they need to get out and take a break from the forums.

Dinky Freud and odinson are shut ins. Neither of them have anything else to do besides posting bullshit on forums.

U dick .

Ya just as guilty as the other Fags .

Anonymous

Don't forget about me. I am just as addicted to pretending I am something I am not on forums as odinson and freud.

Anonymous

Can all you whippersnappers leave Edward alone!  He's sat in his room crying like a baby right now because that other bloody stupid forum is down, and reading the remarks you lot are making about him on here is making him hysterical.   Pack it in!

Anonymous

Quote from: "EdweirdsGrandpa"Can all you whippersnappers leave Edward alone!  He's sat in his room crying like a baby right now because that other bloody stupid forum is down, and reading the remarks you lot are making about him on here is making him hysterical.   Pack it in!

I am sorry your grandson is so depressed grandpa.

Anonymous

I am going to speak with his mother and tell her to take him back to the docs so they can increase his meds!  

I also think that he is old enough to sleep in his own bed these days, sharing with his mother at his age can't be healthy.

Odinson

What if we were shut ins...

What does it matter to you, you whiny little hag.

Anonymous

Quote from: "EdweirdsGrandpa"I am going to speak with his mother and tell her to take him back to the docs so they can increase his meds!  

I also think that he is old enough to sleep in his own bed these days, sharing with his mother at his age can't be healthy.

ac_wot

Odinson

Herman should join the leftie vegan crew.. They seem to care so much about what other people are eating in the restaurant.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview